India v South Africa ODI Cricket

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the cricket fans here if you taught the test series was great which it was the ODI's so far have been amazing Yusuf had a great innings today and Morne Morkel is a very impressive bowler

gobthemagician

gobthemagician

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea it was another amazing match, back to back great matches. For those who don't know, free hd cricket (this series and some others) at tvnsports.com

S

Syllvia

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cricket

Hi,

I am a great fan of cricket. I always try to watch all the cricket matches. I saw that match also and it was awesome performance by Yusuf. The match was absolutely wonderful. I saw the cricket match played yesterday also and i highly recommend the performance of yusuf pathan. It was outstanding.

Any ways thanks for the wonderful discussion.

Thanks

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a good series to watch and congrats to South Africa who edged it with Steyn & Morkel whilst the Indian batsmen let themselves down i feel.

Both could well be in the running for the upcoming World Cup to :top:

gobthemagician

gobthemagician

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea india's youngsters were tested by morkel's and steyn's fiery bowling. Couldn't handle it.

Morkel's man of the series award was well deserved, insane that he's only the 2nd best bowler in a team, but then again steyn is the number 1.

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea india's youngsters were tested by morkel's and steyn's fiery bowling. Couldn't handle it.

Morkel's man of the series award was well deserved, insane that he's only the 2nd best bowler in a team, but then again steyn is the number 1.

I taught Virat Kohli had a good series but the standout batsmen were Yusef, Amla and JP Duminy

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what a great series there having this years world cup could be one of the best ever

SA and India both look in top form, im hoping the English boys come good again

cricket is great :)

Related South African Guides: SA Sports Betting