if anyone like,s armchair quarter back

iamhukleberry

iamhukleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i ran into a sports site that actually lets you play football in real time..you play both teams and the jist of it is you call what play you think there gonna run...for example..if it is 1st and 2 you are almost guranteed a run play..so your call would be run middle or run left and it has a double bonus you can use called game breaker if you think it will be a first down you want to use the game breaker...so the highest scoring call you could make would be pass back middle game breaker..anyway if anyone is interested pm me and i will send you the site ..

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like this.... http://www.buzztime.com/qb1.html I've been playing this QB1 for well over 10 years. But you can only play it at bars. I haven't played in about 5 years though. It's a real blast. People would run to the bar early Monday evening (it's only Monday :( ) to get a machine. One place charged $5 to 'rent' them. Scroll down for the rules - gamebreaker and everything.

The countdown quizzes are lots of fun too. Essentially you are playing with eveyone in the bar with a machine, and your bar is also ranked with all the others around the country.

Last edited:
iamhukleberry

iamhukleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thst is what it is dive

and you can play the exact game online now,,i found it about 2 yrs ago..if you want to know more buzz me in my pm :cool:

iamhukleberry

iamhukleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sry e-1 i spoke before i checked it out this yr i just went to the site and got this message qb1 will not be available for the 2010/2011 season..not sure why but my bad lol

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sry e-1 i spoke before i checked it out this yr i just went to the site and got this message qb1 will not be available for the 2010/2011 season..not sure why but my bad lol

Yeah, I saw that message too. I had not even tried to play it from home, or did and got error messages last year, a little fuzzy. But figured they did have it before, or else the 10/11 message wouldn't have been necessary. But wow, what a real fun game. The ultimate football challenge, yes?