How often do you watch soccer, every weekend ?

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know soccer leagues will active normally . I am big fan of soccer sport thus i often go to stadium every week following soccer match . That is really interesting , That atmosphere make exited when my team score goal . Do you like that ? :icon_sant

K

Ktv2018

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know soccer leagues will active normally . I am big fan of soccer sport thus i often go to stadium every week following soccer match . That is really interesting , That atmosphere make exited when my team score goal . Do you like that ? :icon_sant

I think I have a soccer fan would want to go to the stadium and see a live match of his favorite team but it some circumstances if you’re not able to go The best way to see the match it with some friends at a pub Where the atmosphere it’s similar to that on the stadium.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t go to the stadium to watch football. But now you all have a unique opportunity to watch football live and cheer on my football team.)

S

sheldon20264

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well football is my favorite sport, but unfortunately very often I do not watch it, as I usually train, and there is no interesting match with the last circumstances, and in general, there are no interesting matches

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we talk about watching football on TV, then I look at all the interesting matches . As for the visit to the stadium, this is very rare. In our city there is no home stadium for team and she plays in another city, therefore it’s difficult to attend team matches. I was only at two games

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
I watch soccer almost every weekends whenever it was on. I also have been to champions league sf in madrid many years back and some in Dortmund and Dusseldorf. Now not anymore to any live games , but online only

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every weekend I watched different European leagues. Now the pandemic is boring. Only retro matches.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don’t go to the stadium to watch football. But now you all have a unique opportunity to watch football live and cheer on my football team.)

So you get better atmposphere watching at home or why you dont go to stadion ... :confused:

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Before the interruption I was watching at least one football game every day.

magnetoak47

magnetoak47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here in brazil TV channels are replaying retro games like big derbys and world cup matches, it's kind of fun

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought there were no virus in your country and i doubt you're sitting like 24/7 at home ...
Mistake There is a virus in our country. But we are forced to go to work. And football players play soccer. If you still have questions, feel free to ask! I will tell you how it is in Belarus.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Mistake There is a virus in our country. But we are forced to go to work. And football players play soccer. If you still have questions, feel free to ask! I will tell you how it is in Belarus.

I once heard that in Belarus only the 75th person in the street does greet you in local language ... :hmmmm2:
Guess this must be true then ...
[ame="https://youtube.com/watch?v=8nadbJcgVFE&t=3s"]Belarus Is Tackling Coronavirus with Vodka and Soccer - YouTube[/ame]

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I go to the stadium every two weeks to support my home team. I often watch the Champions League, all matches of national teams, selection and championships of Europe and the World. Of course, now look nothing (

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think that the show of Belarusian football on TV will now increase interest in it and after the return of other leagues? I am without a joke, it is clear to everyone that with the top 5 European leagues nobody will be able to compete. I mean, interest will be higher next year (2021), compared to last year (2019), when comparing the Belarusian league with itself.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Do you think that the show of Belarusian football on TV will now increase interest in it and after the return of other leagues? I am without a joke, it is clear to everyone that with the top 5 European leagues nobody will be able to compete. I mean, interest will be higher next year (2021), compared to last year (2019), when comparing the Belarusian league with itself.

These top 5 leagues aren't untouchable aswell. I'm pretty sure not so long ago someone here critized Belarus league's poor quality claiming that he cant wait for top leagues to start again (sadly i don't find this post anymore) ...
You'd take any top team and whatever it is it's probably true that even they sometimes play like amateurs lol (for example germany NT did exactly that last october in Tallinn) ...
Also for Belarus (or any not-so-popular) league it's simple to NOT lose too much viewers IF their games starting times do not clash with top 5 league ones ...

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course not. But now this is the only opportunity to watch football live and make a bet

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course not. But now this is the only opportunity to watch football live and make a bet
Those people who bet on Belarusian football may start to understand it better and if they are more less successful, they may continue to look further. It will be a good pretext: "I know this league, it is predictable to me, it is necessary to continue to watch it and td." Theorithically, this could increase attention to the Belarusian league. time will show.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch football almost every day. My children play table football. We have 2. We hold the championship ourselves.
100023184093b0.jpg

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those people who bet on Belarusian football may start to understand it better and if they are more less successful, they may continue to look further. It will be a good pretext: "I know this league, it is predictable to me, it is necessary to continue to watch it and td." Theorithically, this could increase attention to the Belarusian league. time will show.
Nothing attracts attention to Belarusian football after quarantine ends.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy watching soccer on weekend mornings, mostly EPL

G

grupus21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips