How low can Scotland go ?

wrung24

wrung24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if there are a lot of scots on this forum, but the game tonight against Liechtenstein was just shocking.

Of course I was the first one screaming when Mcmanus scored but Jesus Christ, only Scotland can do it that way.

Good result shocking performance.

Come on Scotland !!!

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its been going for a while now, i remember them struggling to draw with the Faroe Islands a few years back.

wrung24

wrung24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tell me about it, they're inventing new ways of getting knocked out every two years. "And scotland have been knocked out here on corners conceded" or something like that soon.

The worse thing is half of the tartan army will predict a win against Spain in the next game and genuinely believe it, I think they'll win lol.

L

LBroadbent

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm English, but would love to see Scotland reach the finals. I didn't see the game, but one thing I do know is that they won. I would echo the sentiments of Craig Levein. Yeah, the performance may not have been convincing, but it's three points in the bag and now they can move onto the next game.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Seems as though Scotland have become the Newcastle of the International teams.We started going down hill when we couldn't find any Scottish players to play for us.In our better years we always seemed to have a Scotsman or two in our squad, Think Kevin Gallagher was about the last decent one we had playing for us.

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hope to see them in the finals. It's about time they stepped up their game.