john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which soccer club do you root for in your country? Here in Brazil I am (VASCO) in Europe I am (LIVERPOOL)
Respect, Tiago! I've been watching soccer lately, to be honest. Mostly MLB baseball, but in general I'm an NBA fan and waiting to watch the new season with anticipation. In the NBA, I've been a Los Angeles Lakers fan for many years now. And I started rooting for the Lakers during the period when the Lakers were the worst team in the NBA. So don't think that I started rooting for the Lakers because they were successful in the NBA. No. On the contrary, I started rooting for them when no one believed in them. :cool:

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Respeito, Tiago! Tenho assistido futebol ultimamente, para ser sincero. Principalmente beisebol da MLB, mas em geral sou fã da NBA e estou esperando para assistir a nova temporada com ansiedade. Na NBA, sou fã do Los Angeles Lakers há muitos anos. E comecei a torcer pelo Lakers durante o período em que o Lakers era o pior time da NBA. Então não pense que comecei a torcer pelo Lakers porque eles tiveram sucesso na NBA. Não. Pelo contrário, comecei a torcer por eles quando ninguém acreditava neles.:legal:
Your testimony is very beautiful! I also like the NBA, but I haven't followed it in a long time... I'm a fan of
OKLAHOMA... too bad Kevin Durant is no longer part of the team.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Your testimony is very beautiful! I also like the NBA, but I haven't followed it in a long time... I'm a fan of
OKLAHOMA... too bad Kevin Durant is no longer part of the team.
Oklahoma is a great team! Yeah, you're talking about the times when Kevin Durant, prime Russell Westbrook, James Harden and prime Serge Ibaka all played there at the same time! Oh, that was a very strong team. About that time, the Lakers were at the bottom of the standings and Oklahoma was one of the favorites in the Western Conference! Too bad the Thunder never won a championship back then. Then Kevin Durant and Harden left, and Sam Presti's rebuild began. Now Oklahoma is primarily about SGA and the young talented guys around him. I can single out the really talented Josh Giddey. But I really like Lugenz Dort's style of play too. With a good start this season, Oklahoma has a good chance to compete for the playoffs! :cool::unsure:

andy1996

andy1996

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
A Barcelona fan since childhood. But over time, after Messi's departure, the interest faded (the last player from the old days). Now I occasionally watch matches and get nostalgic)

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Oklahoma é uma grande equipe! Sim, você está falando sobre os tempos em que Kevin Durant, o primeiro-ministro Russel Westbrook, James Harden e o primeiro-ministro Serge Ibaka tocaram lá ao mesmo tempo! Ah, era uma equipe muito forte. Naquela época, o Lakers estava na última posição da classificação e Oklahoma era um dos favoritos na Conferência Oeste! Pena que o Thunder nunca ganhou um campeonato naquela época. Então Kevin Durant e Harden partiram e a reconstrução de Sam Presti começou. Agora, Oklahoma é principalmente sobre a SGA e os jovens talentosos ao seu redor. Posso destacar o realmente talentoso Josh Giddey. Mas também gosto muito do estilo de jogo de Lugenz Dort. Com um bom início de temporada, Oklahoma tem boas chances de disputar os playoffs!:legal::incerto:
It's from that time that I'm referring to, the guys were playing terror, homesickness... 🏀😃 good luck to your friend team too!

Torcedor do Barcelona desde criança. Mas com o tempo, após a saída de Messi, o interesse foi diminuindo (o último jogador de antigamente). Agora ocasionalmente assisto jogos e fico nostálgico)
This is the reality of many clubs, they lose their idols, and end up losing their identity a bit. More fans than supporters, continue to support your club in any situation! Barcelona will remain Barcelona even without a genius like Lionel Messi!

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have no preferences in my country, except that the club is from my city, but I do not watch football of my country. In Europe I like Real, City. But I can’t call myself a fan of these clubs...