Haynesworth on the Trading Block

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reports say that Albert Haynesworth may be traded as early as this week. Supposedly, he has not yet learned the Redskins' new 3-4 defense "and does not care to learn it." LOL. Fat Albert signed a $100 million contract and he's not even putting forth his best effort. What a POS.

Riverrr

Riverrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, he doesn't want to be a part of the Redskins anymore. I think they are asking for a 2nd round pick but might have to settle for lower.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I pegged him for a POS a few years ago when there was a pile up on the field and he walked over and stomped on one of the guys on the ground with his cleat.
I do think he is a decent player though, I always make points on my fantasy league with him.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Redskins have a history of making these dumb FA signings. They should have known better than giving him so much front loaded guaranteed money.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's not getting traded this year, not with that contract.

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Redskins have a history of making these dumb FA signings. They should have known better than giving him so much front loaded guaranteed money.

Especially with a guy like Haynesworth, who everyone knew would play like a beast during his contract years, but then slack off after he got paid. That's exactly what happened with him in Washington.