Georgia Dome Seats Must Be Carved in Gold

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow - I thought the first tickets we bought were expensive lol. Joe ordered 4 for the final regular season game with the Carolina Panthers and they arrived today.

Cost for 4 tickets - $640.30!!!

They better be carved in gold and come with unlimited free beer lol.

But - it will be great fun anyway. Joe's sister and her husband are coming over from England and this will be their Christmas present from us. They have never seen an American football game. We know they will love it - they are really into rugby. And after we went to the game earlier this year and got a taste of the passion and excitement - there is no way they won't have a good time.

The Georgia Dome is really nice too.

Sigh... it seems I have become a full fledged fan of the Falcons and football now. Every Sunday I have to move my laptop to the family room so I can watch the games while I play.

I am doing great in our little Grid Iron Challenge -been in 2nd place behing C9 all season. I can't wait to have a real fantasy team next year!!!

It cracks me up that I can have a fairly decent conversation with my friends about football now. I know a lot of the players and teams and have a fairly good understanding of what is going on in the games most of the time. If I don't get something I can just ask Joe or Bwammo and they explain it to me.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like fun too bad the Panthers sucks so bad. Georgia Dome is pretty nice and I'm sure his family will enjoy it.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea - would have preferred a better match-up but that is the only weekend they are here.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have tickets to this game too. My wife bought them a while back, they were much cheaper. We intended to get tickets to the Monday Night game vs the Saints but it was sold out.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have tickets to this game too. My wife bought them a while back, they were much cheaper. We intended to get tickets to the Monday Night game vs the Saints but it was sold out.

We should arrange to meet up at half time then!

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL

Usually, expensive seats have unlimited food & beer. AND, it's catered!! :) At least it is here @ our stadiums/ballparks.

Enjoy the game, I think it's a national televised game that week as well. So, maybe you will be seen on TV!! lol

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yea, we will be right above you!

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll try not to but no guarantees, and if it happens - it wasn't me...

:)

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I could have got cheaper seats, but figured this will probably be the only game that my sister and her husband will ever go to, so what the hell - the seats are pretty good, close to the center of the field. We will have a good time and it will be something they will enjoy, will talk about for ages and can tell their friends about when they get home.

Expensive but worth it.

PNJs_dad

PNJs_dad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sigh... it seems I have become a full fledged fan of the Falcons and football now.

:party:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Seems our tribe is growing. Hard NOT to like the best team in the NFL though. Welcome to the club!!!:beer:

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I could have got cheaper seats, but figured this will probably be the only game that my sister and her husband will ever go to, so what the hell - the seats are pretty good, close to the center of the field. We will have a good time and it will be something they will enjoy, will talk about for ages and can tell their friends about when they get home.

Expensive but worth it.

Yea, who knows. The division or even home field might depend on that game. It will be exciting. I'm already pumped.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cost for 4 tickets - $640.30

For $640.30 you don't get the best seat in Yankee Stadium, [2 Field MVP at most] and they wonder why people prefers to watch the game at home!!

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You all will have an awesome time at the game. Your family will love it. Prices for sporting events are so high nowadays it keeps alot of real fans at home. Its a shame. When I went to my first Red Sox game getting a seat in the bleachers was a dollar. lol.