Football Is Back!!

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coming from a Falcon fan, lol. Can your boys get over the P-off hump this year?
Considering the Falcons won the NFC south division, arguably the toughest division in the NFL, I think it's just a matter of time.
No matter what, I know we are both excited for the NFL season.

;)

:ridinghor

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right on, we need something a little better than Canadian football. I'll be more than happy to receive a lineup of preseason NFL games. Figured they would come to some agreement before the regular season, its refreshing to get past all the bs.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am sick of hearing about the eagles this offseason. but i have to admit on paper they look super strong. as a fantasy player who is about to draft vick #1 in my 2 qb starting league, i hope he stays healthy. but as a giants fan, vick is #1 nightmare in the nfc east. ughh

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eagles vs Browns... Vick looked bad again, the Browns gave him a hard time, I repeat the Browns. He took a lot of hits in this game and had to escape a lot of trouble.

CheeseConey

CheeseConey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a Bengals fan, so my optimism is low for the season. However, that also means that anything better than a few wins will seem like a huge positive.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Didn't they used to open the first weekend in September? Having to wait until the 11th sucks. :( I hate preseason football! Don't know what I'm so gung-ho about. Just another disappointing season with Alex Smith at the helm.

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about Vick's latest contract......100M, 40M guaranteed. Unbelievable.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I need YOU to convince me what team, and why, I should root for.

In Los Angeles we are College Football fans mostly. We barely follow pro teams till after Xmas. Waiting for them to weed themselves out so we can get to the meat and potatoes of the pro season.

So convince me, why do you believe team X will be worth my time???

FLyby

FLyby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GO GA BULLDAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about Vick's latest contract......100M, 40M guaranteed. Unbelievable.

Unbelievable is an understatement. It's Good they have Young to back him up when their 100 M investment decides to go running to the end zone instead of throwing.