Florida State has the best offensive line ever!

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I find it funny that even during this play.. the QB still gained 7-8 yards.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats the best.. The dude never got out of the set position.. How did he get a scholarship to play football under Bowdan? Thats what I want to know

StormRaven

StormRaven

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG!!! I have never seen a player do that before! Bets on whether he gets drug tested?

R

rodpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This shows how far FSU has fallen in recent years. I feel sad for Bowden when his players show this kind of preparation. What has happened to the once proud Seminoles.

CheeseConey

CheeseConey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you kidding me? Wow. That's amazing. I'd say it's time for Bowden to hang it up. It's safe to say he's no longer motivating his players.

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why did that happen? Looks like some inside joke or something. That doesnt seem possible that someone playing football with the hopes of going pro would do that.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe he just has a slow reaction time? Funny. Hopefully Alabama can do better against FL today.....

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think the intention of the play was to draw florida offsides but when they didnt get the call then he should have moved. obviously they didnt tell him what to do if they didnt get the offsides call. should have occurred to him when he saw everyone else moving that maybe he should move too.

CntryBoys

CntryBoys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw this video today on my AOL startpage. I laughed for 5 mins. I mean really WTF was he doing? To damn funny

CntryBoys

CntryBoys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If u watch all of the video then see the few other videos at the bottom you will understand why they did it. Thats what they are coached to do if the offensive line thinks the defense was offsides. Watch 1 of the other videos at the end of that video. There is 1 there were all of the offensive line stays like that!!!!

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was really funny, but I really feel sorry for Bobby Bowden...I have always liked & respected him for his leadership & coaching skills. I know he is retiring now...I wish though that he could have gone out on a much better note. I have always been a Fl State fan because of Bowden...yes, even though I am an Alabama fan too!:eek: :angel:

blott

blott

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought it was something someone said.:vollkomme :vollkomme

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He looks frozen in time. I'll bet he's one of those guys who didn't get it 'right' in practice twice in a row, and a coach got all in his ear with direction. So they're trying to sell this play, it busts, he has no idea, hears the coach's voice recording playing in his brain, and just keeps doing what he was told to do. Of course, when the plays busts, no need to keep selling it.

J

jandrew1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
that actually takes a ton of discipline to keep from ruining the free play. takes a lot of work in practice not to move

P

Pokerdude420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard it was something like a seizure he had..