Flamengo will be the future football world champion.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that currently Flamengo has a team to be world champion, we will win the Libertadores Cup and then the World Cup.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I believe that currently Flamengo has a team to be world champion, we will win the Libertadores Cup and then the World Cup.
for sure... they are the better team and they will prove it in the final as well

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Flamengo has a great team, but first they have to win the final of the Libertadores, which on paper is easy, but this is soccer and anything can happen. then in the club world cup they would have to see who they play against in a hypothetical final.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I have the impression that the winners of the European Champions League play with half their strength compared to their capabilities and as such regularly win the Club World Cup.
I don't see that next year will be an exception, I expect that the winner of the European Champions League, whoever it is, will also win the world club title.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As long as they don't make me lose money betting on him.
I support! haha

Go Flamengo!!!

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My friend, dreaming is good and important, flamengo can have a good cast to reach far, but not to be all that you said, Flamengo can even win the libertador, but not the world cup

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Having a dream is not harmful guys, but there are too many strong competitors!;)

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Flamengo has a spectacular team that is very well made up and where all its stars quickly adapt to the way their coach wants to play. If they win the Copa Libertadores, be very careful with them because they can cause a surprise and beat Real Madrid and it would be a bump.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
we will cheer for the flamingos success in football

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If Flamengo wins the Libertadores title, in my opinion, they have a great chance of being world champions, but Real are the favorites but I think Flamengo's game can easily fit in with Real Madrid's game.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I don't think he has much chance of winning the World Cup if he clashes with Real Madrid. But there's always that little chance you can take.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you have that confidence, maybe you should bet on this event. A good option to earn.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I also think Flamengo will win the Libertadores Cup this year.They defeated Velez with all authority.They deserve to be know this final.Although,Flamengo defeated Atlético Paranaense both in the two games of the Brasileirao and the brazil Cup,this will be another game.But I think they will be beaten by the UCL champion,in this case,Real Madrid.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
currently Mengão is playing very well, but Palmeiras is also in a great phase, they are putting up a good fight....

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think Flamengo has one of the best squads, if not the best in all of South America, but any rival that touches them in a hypothetical final of the Club World Cup will be very strong, I also think they have a chance of winning the title.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
flamengo has a great team, but has not won anything yet, it has to go with humility and achieve its objectives, besides this is soccer, anything can happen, a clear example is the champiosn league, not always the best team wins the champions league.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Stop dreaming, if you beat Atlético and iron in the world

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Flamengo fans are so delusional that they're known in Brazil as FLAt-earthers (terraflanistas)

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
flamengo has a team to be world champion yes

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I even believe that Flamengo has a chance to be world champion, but I think it will be very difficult to happen.