Flamengo or Corinthians? quarter final - Libertadores

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
So... Which team do you think will make it to the semifinal and why?

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
after yesterday, it was already for Corinthians

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.It is nice to see that Brazilian teams are in another levelFlamengo,Atlético Mineiro and Palmeiras are playing in a remarkable way.After the 0-2 in Sao Paulo,Flamengo is the favorite to be in the semi finals.Athough, it won´t be an easy match for them and Corinthians will look for a miracle and a great comeback.I look forward to watching another great match with an unique atmosphere next week.

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Flamengo clearly has an excellent team and they reinforced themselves with everything to win the Libertadores and they have an excellent player who is already experienced playing the biggest tournament in the American continent, such as Gabriel Barbosa (Gabigol). They are going to win the Libertadores easily.

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Flamengo clearly has an excellent team and has strengthened itself with everything to win the Libertadores and has an excellent player who already has experience in the biggest tournament in the American continent, such as Gabriel Barbosa (Gabigol). They will win the Libertadores easily.
he made good signings with Everton Cebolinha, Vidal, and now a former partner of Vidal whose name I forget. For me Palmeiras, Flamengo and Atlética MG favorites, but Palmeiras and Atlética MG some will fall

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Corinthians doesn't have players at the level of Flamengo players. The expected happened in the first game and again Flamengo should win the second game.

ikescherer

ikescherer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yeah no one can stop Flamengo right now, they might even win the world championship after, but I like Athletico Paranaense too, they got Fernandinho now.