Fedor Emelianenko loses to Fabricio Werdum

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Quite unbelievable really. I was going to bet on this but thankfully I did not.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To hear Dana White say it, Fedor is a joke who has been protected. Considering he's been offered the UFC money, I have to wonder why he won't bite. I know his record is just ridiculous, but something doesn't seem right.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Fedor will never be offered as much money as he was offered with the UFC ever again.

Though, I'm sure he will still be offered another contract in the UFC.. but never as much money as he once did.

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah after pride he hasn't been the same. he is getting older and there is so much young talent that its that much more tough for him todo anything. i still wouldnt want to step in the ring against him lol

M

mike merked you

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i was gonna bet 500 bucks on fedor! so happy i didn't

Nexus6

Nexus6

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Believe me fedor can beat this guy !!!!! He was just a little to slow to pull out of that ... Fedor would of beatin him down if he slipped out cause he would of been cautious about that move..

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 loses in a 10 year span isn't half bad at all. He's past his Prime in MMA. Pretty soon he'll pass the torch. Remember in any game, there will be someone out to take the Crown.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
2 loses in a 10 year span isn't half bad at all. He's past his Prime in MMA. Pretty soon he'll pass the torch. Remember in any game, there will be someone out to take the Crown.

That first loss should have ruled a no contest... in the first 2 minutes, Fedor's opponent threw a punch, which missed and his elbow scraped across Fedor's eyebrow, causing a deep cut. In this fight, elbow's were deemed "illegal". The cut caused a lot of bleeding, making the ref stop the fight. He ruled it a TKO.. but since it was an accidental elbow that caused the cut.. it should have been ruled a No Contest.

Just sayin'.

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That first loss should have ruled a no contest... in the first 2 minutes, Fedor's opponent threw a punch, which missed and his elbow scraped across Fedor's eyebrow, causing a deep cut. In this fight, elbow's were deemed "illegal". The cut caused a lot of bleeding, making the ref stop the fight. He ruled it a TKO.. but since it was an accidental elbow that caused the cut.. it should have been ruled a No Contest.

Just sayin'.

Unfortunately the incident occurred during the early years of Pride FC. As the sport progressed in popularity, the rules began to alter along with it.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Unfortunately the incident occurred during the early years of Pride FC. As the sport progressed in popularity, the rules began to alter along with it.

That loss wasn't in Pride.. it was in another Japanese promotion called, "Rings"

C

crow27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He got caught, plain and simple. I thought Rogers almost had him in that fight. I would like to see Fedor and that steroid freak Overreem fight.