beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't Pompey already die on that recent trip to the US? :eek:

At least we won a game (as well as beating Fulham at the weekend) which i suppose is better than Man City have managed lol :rofl:

phoebepussy

phoebepussy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to donate my $10 to the side bet , who is holding the cash (presumably Dakota-xx) do we transfer on tilt, stars or either?

really like the look of my team this year , was going to use how hot the players are to pick it but must have got distracted cos Ive ended ut with Teves as captain

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will let Joe keep the money this time. He is samspade-xx at both PS and FT.

I am quite sure he can be trusted - if not it will be a real bummer to have to ban my own husband lol.

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
$10 sent to samspade-xx @ FullTilt.
Thanks

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay finally got around to joining the IKTS league. :)

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a selection nightmare with 3/4 of the "big guns" doubtful for GW1. Decided to stick with Lampard, who seems reasonably likely to start, but kicked the rest. Was gonna captain him, but can't get an image of him limping off the field out of my head, for some reason. So Rooney it is...

Good luck, everyone!

mars_attack

mars_attack

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all. I am new to cardschat and I am pleased to see that you did a private league. I joined it I hope nobody minds :)

Anyway it was a good start for chelsea I just wish I had chosen malouda instead of lampard. I need Chamakh scoring tomorrow and that'll be enough for me.

Good luck for this season everybody!

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are very welcome! Should be an interesting year. Check out the correct score league also - in this thread.

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
0/7 in IKTS so far this week. Let's see if I can make it a perfect 0/10 then... :rolleyes:

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was being sarcastic, of course. But... 0/10 it is. :laugh:

Everyone with minus-points this week. What the heck is going on in the league this year??

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK, I dare anyone else to pick a team of 15 players, none of which score more than 3 points in a given gameweek, and combine for a grand total of no more than 20.

I also dare anyone to finish a gameweek worse than 2,298,639th out of 2,349,716 players.

Oh the depths we've sunk to...

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is about the most difficult year for predicting results though - I have the occasional decent week but most are below 50% correct - who knew Chelsea would lose at home to Sunderland, or Liverpool at home to Wolves?!?

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK, I dare anyone else to pick a team of 15 players, none of which score more than 3 points in a given gameweek, and combine for a grand total of no more than 20.

I also dare anyone to finish a gameweek worse than 2,298,639th out of 2,349,716 players.

Oh the depths we've sunk to...
Dont worry. As usual you will come back late in the season to pinch first place away from me :(

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not so sure this year. My worst ever finish was 56,558th overall. Looooooong way off that pace so far. So you've definitely got a shot this time. ;)

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like Rotty's league title this year - congrats!
Who else paid the $10 side bet? I know I was in and Rotty too and Sindri I think - anyone else?
Of course, the money IS at Full Tilt so not immediately available, but hopefully will be soon!
Once cleared, and once I know how much it is, we will arrange a method of payment.
Good game by all - I enjoy the week-to-week business of picking and checking scores....another season over!

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big congrats to Mr Rotty :congrats: and also to Jay for another fine showing :congrats:

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks guys :) woohoo :p

Glad i could hold off jay from sprinting on by me

First time in 5 years playing PL fantasy that i didnt spend tons of points on transfers lol (34 total is crazy low for me)

No worries on the side bet, it will all work out at some point.

Cheers

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats from me, too, Rotty! Thought I might still get there with a little luck, but alas... not this season. Gotta let someone else enjoy the glory once in a while, I suppose. :) (And I did get the IKTS title as consolation. Yay!)

Kinda forgot about this thread, and I don't seem to get any email notifications anymore (for any topic), so sorry about the delay. Thanks for a competitive season everyone, and see you all back on the pitch in August!

QPR, Norwich and Swansea, ey? Let's see if we can find the next Charlie Adam...