fantasy football massacre

iamhukleberry

iamhukleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just when i think i have a good line up in i get destroyed...I sure hope next year I do better lol...good luck to the winners tho i will be keeping track of the playoffs..:beer:

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As of now in the league I am in, I would be in the playoffs. I have got two 20 pnt weeks in a row from Fred Jackson, I think my luck might have run out with him though because he has to go against the Steelers D this week. My whole team is pretty much A. Rodgers, D Williams was a huge set back.

First place in our league win 225.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sorry, huckleberryhound. I know it means little from me in 1st place, but you've had your close ones. There will be time to redeem in the post-season challenge - stay tuned. This one is fune, and scoring totally different. We can all pick the same guys - if it;s like last year.

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After being 4-2 and tied for 1st in my league, I've lost 5 straight. I'd estimate I have a snowball's chance in hell of making the playoffs. I need to win my last 2 games, another guy lose his last 2, and outscore him by 85 points. Off to a good start this week after Thursday's games, though. Chip and a chair, right?

Pokerstudent

Pokerstudent

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
D'bitch, you are truly amazing! You're domination of the Yahoo league thus far is to be commended.

But, just a note. I'm gonna hand you your a$$ on a silver platter, my dear. I start slow, but my stamina is AMAZING!!!!! ;)

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
D'bitch, you are truly amazing! You're domination of the Yahoo league thus far is to be commended.

But, just a note. I'm gonna hand you your a$$ on a silver platter, my dear. I start slow, but my stamina is AMAZING!!!!! ;)

Bad news, dear - playoffs start next week, and you didn't make the cut. More bad news, I am in 2nd place behind Bubbasbestbabe. Funny, the only 2 chicks in the league at 1st & 2nd.

Good news. I AM in 1st place all by my lonesome in the NFL league. More good news, got a 1st round bye in both. Watching football won't be the same with nothing at stake.

I'll be starting a post-season league in a couple weeks. NFL hasn't set it up yet. It works a little different as we can all pick the same players. No limit on league size, but I might set up 2 leagues if possible. One for here, and one for the NFL forum guys, who I've gotten to know quite well. In fact that's why I've been posting a lot less here lately. My spare time is totally consumed by FF. And they consider me somewhat of a guru over there. lol Seriously, some of the questions these newbies ask are truly pathetic.

I'll post the new league info here. Those games start Jan 8th I think.

Pokerstudent

Pokerstudent

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad news, dear - playoffs start next week, and you didn't make the cut. More bad news, I am in 2nd place behind Bubbasbestbabe. Funny, the only 2 chicks in the league at 1st & 2nd.

Good news. I AM in 1st place all by my lonesome in the NFL league. More good news, got a 1st round bye in both. Watching football won't be the same with nothing at stake.

So, I am MAN ENOUGH to tip my hat to the incredibly beautiful and talented D'bitch. She has proven without a shadow of a doubt, that the NFL is in her blood.

Alas, next year, I will strive to maximize the use of this Y chromosome.....;)

Good Luck in playoffs D'bitch!

PokerSTUDent