fantasy football??????????

M

mig2169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many ccr's play fantasy football and if u do how many leagues are u in? Howmuch does each league cost?

iamhukleberry

iamhukleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play all the fantasy football leagues on all the sites at least 1 league per site..espn i can have as many as 8 or 9 going/lol..I am football addict and now a poker addict..my wife really gonna leave me now lol..

A

AntiKhrist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right now I'm just playing in a smaller league with some friends from work. We're only playing for $10 and $.25 transfers. Nothing too big but still have a lot of shit talkin already going on. :)

Plus there's only 6 teams so we're all stacked! It's going to be a crazy season. I can't wait!

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just playing in a league with friends right now, last season I played in a 10 team league with friends where there was a $25 buy in. Let's just say when Chris Johnson and Aaron Rodgers are your 1st two picks, no one is stopping you ^^

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in 4 Homeboy leagues ($25 - $50 each). I play in a $50 league with a bunch of poker losers ;) . I am also the non-playing commissioner of 1 additional league (I commish 3 of the 4 homeboy leagues as well).

On Sunday the 29th we are meeting for 4 of my league's live drafts at one of the owners bars. We use FanDraft draft software and a projector set up in his place's conference room. It's a real scene and a great time. Schedule goes keeper league draft 1, dynasty auction league auction, keeper league draft 2 (commish only league), redraft league draft. All leagues are 12 teamers and between the leagues accounting for owner overlap we have 33 owners.

Nothing better than 10 hours of back to back fantasy football fun. The other 2 leagues are online drafts but nothing beats a live draft/auction.