ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
As many know, Venezuela is a country that has more knowledge in baseball than in soccer. The excitement because the team is going to a World Cup is a national feeling. Let's wait for these qualifiers, we have great hope of qualifying for the World Cup.

I confess that I have lost money in parley due to fanaticism for my national soccer team

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I fully support Venezuela, I like the persistence in the national idea to lead the country forward, despite many obstacles. Tough group in the selection, but there is a chance to get the coveted ticket to the World Championship

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
As many know, Venezuela is a country that has more knowledge in baseball than in soccer. The excitement because the team is going to a World Cup is a national feeling. Let's wait for these qualifiers, we have great hope of qualifying for the World Cup.

I confess that I have lost money in parley due to fanaticism for my national soccer team
Who wouldnt be supporting their national team then :unsure:

No clue how regularly (or if at all) you are visiting your NT homegames but i should imagine if you do then your last experience was probably way better than mine ...