eagles qbs!

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be interesting to see how the Philly fans react to him in a Redskins uniform.

I can't wait to see that.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be interesting to see how the Philly fans react to him in a Redskins uniform.

I was recently informed that it was common knowledge that Eagles fans ar the most rude and obnoxious. FWIW, I'm not originally from here so did not know this, and not a huge Eagles fan, but I digress. So while he'll get a few boos, I still find it hard to imagine that he won't be treated warmly. After all, it was not his decision at all to leave.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He will get booed - early and often.

Philly fans are the worst. (Bears fans are right there though)

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

yes it will you think it could be somthing like brett farve in green bay last year, maybe not they dont call philly fans the booooooooo birds for nothing lol:cool:

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You might hear more boos for the Eagle's QB (whoever it may be).

LOL :)

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He will get booed - early and often.

Philly fans are the worst. (Bears fans are right there though)

Gotta tell you, I spent a 20 years in Chicago, been to a a couple Bears game, but watched thm on TV a lot. The fans are great. I remember them booing Dave Wannstadt (the head coach) a lot, and it was well-deserved. The only team the fans booed regularly was Green Bay, our archrivals - to be expected.

Don't know if this is allowed....http://www.railbirds.com/blog/313599/how-about-them-cowboys.html

If not please delete link, but here's some of the comments. This guy Jonathon was decent and reasoned, but funny. There is at least 1 one a-hole at that site that was just sick towards me, tommy deshields. One of the many reasons I rarely post there, a lot of sophomoric crap...

Oh dive...dive dive dive...theres a reason I say I am from Pennsylvania when traveling and not Philadelphia.Your comment is an example of why.You see, I really got tired of the response like "so your one of those eagles fans" or "oh,your an eagles fan?" ,accompanied by a nasty look and even in some cases a feeling of resentment or disgust toward me.
When I then explain that I am NOT an eagles fan, the feellings they have about eagles fans pour from them with such passsion and disgust it almost surprised me the 1st time."Your not a fan...?" they say.."thats good, because they are some of the most obnoxious,rude,drunkin' lush, disrespectful losers in all the league".
Being from the Philadelphia area, I have to deal w/ the bs all the time.When you go to the stadium its almost cult like how the object of eagles fans is to tailgate,get so shiit faced they cant walk,then, when they get into the stadium,scan the crowd for any opposing teams fans so they can start a fight.Doesnt matter if the opposing team fans are w/ there family,there wife and children.Your a target if your not an eagles fan.Subjected to relentless baggering,profanity,and more often than not, the projectile (bottle,snowball,paper ball,etc.) thrown at them by the derelicts that have nothing better to do than to harrass others.Its an all too common occurance at eagles games anymore.Its pathetic really.Pathetic that a family cant enjoy a football game w/ their children without being harrassed by drunken fools.
Having said that, I'm proud NOT to be an eagles fan.As for the rest of the country hating the cowboys?Thats cool.I dont mind my team being hated by the country because in actuality the hate is toward a product.In an eagles FANS case , the hate toward them is actually personal.The hate toward the product is,in large scale(except when its by an eagles fan) is in good fun.Because ,after all , its just a game.The hate toward an eagles fan by the rest of the country, is what it is ,personal.Because,after all,eagles fans are eagles fans and act accordingly(offensive to the masses) time after time.
Just sayin'
GO BOYS!!!
Jonathan

and....

.. as far as the eagles fans theres bad fans in every stadium who think they have the right to do what they want to because they bought a ticket ,
edl69,
Yes you are correct.For the majority of NFL fans that choose to act this way the percentage on any given home game day is about 2%of goofballs.Beleive me when I say the percentage of goofballs that act this way during an eagles home game is upwards of 20-25%+.If you do not beleive, I would encourage you to visit any bar/resteraunt in south philly(where theres 100% of the goofballs,the bars are full of em') during an eagles home game while wearing the rivals jersey.Then,just cheer for the rival,no need to talk smack.I can assure you, 120%,you will NOT , I repeat, WILL NOT, leave the city of Philadelpia without a hospital bill.
As unfortunate as it is,it 's been that way forever.Its pathetic and unbeleivable I know.Over a game.This is,however,how the eagles fans act on a large scale,and have for years.They are not just other fans in the vast sea of NFL fans across the country.They are eagles fans,and in my opinion, should never be compared to the majority of civil,respectful,fun-loving NFL fans out there.It just is what it is.Eagles fans take "fan" to a whole new level.And to them, that level is perfectly acceptable regardless of the embarrassment they bring to themselves,or however offensive they are to others.Its just acceptable among them,like i said, "cult- like".
Eagles fans are a whole other breed of cat.And I dont say that in a nice fluffy cat way.I mean a nasty knotty haired alley cat, scratch your eyes out for no reason kinda way.
Just sayin',
Jonathan