eagles qbs!

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
which one is going to go? no way they keep all 3 this year! and if you like the eagles who would you prefer they start the season with behind center? just curious! cheesehead here so i enjoy watching that team choke every year! have a nice easter all! be safe now!:)

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Screw the packers, they shouldn't be respected without the person their known for Bret Favre. I love the Eagles and still believe in Mcnabb, I also like Vick but they got to let em go to the bucs or cards(is warner coming back??). Forgot the white boys name but heard he's alright, don't need to keep em around just draft bradford or the kid from florida with a trade for the first round draft pick. Praying the eagles win a superbowl one of these years. :D

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everybody is asking about McNabb, but I doubt they will trade him....they will have better odds getting to the Super Bowl with him.

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not an Eagles fan, but I've been surprised to hear all the rumors about McNabb being traded. I couldn't imagine McNabb playing for anyone else, but then again, I thought the same about Brett Favre and the Packers. Andy Reid himself has confirmed that the Eagles are getting offers for McNabb. According to ProFootballTalk.com, no team has yet offered the Eagles more than a 3rd round pick, which is considered by the Eagles to be insufficient. If the Eagles are seriously considering trade offers for McNabb, that must mean they have a lot of confidence in McNabb's backup, Kevin Kolb. We'll see...

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They said on ESPN today that the Eagles were looking for a top 42 pick or better in exchange for McNabb.

Kebo11K

Kebo11K

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isn't McNabb coming off of a Pro Bowl year?

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't understand why the Eagles are considering trading McNabb. A QB that has the lead the team to a Super Bowl game and 4 NFC Championship games. With the lack of good QBs out there, they are better off with McNabb.

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rumorres are that my raiders are interested in mcnabb, not sure how to feel about this cuz i think the raiders can do well with gradkoski and i think that the raiders o-line will have trouble protecting mcnabb do to his age and mobility:cool:

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kevin Kolb should be the starter.

He seems to have the best arm/durability around that camp...

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is kevin kolbs arm that good cuz mcnabb and vick have really good arms

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea so doesnt make sense for Mcnabb to not retire in Philly!

Who knows maybe he wants to leave and Coach tells him ok OAKLAND...lmao quickly mcnabb replied HELL NO I WONT GO

idk im so damn lost this year and its gonna be a weird year in football...no predictions this year until about mid-season after trades and all!

Vick is leaving for sure! Hm but what about the wildcat...they'd be stupid to let him go!

get rid of Kolb or whoever even tho hes a decent QB ....hmm Oakland?lol many teams need a QB

Like i said this year will be weird, but my boy Aaron Rodgers is pissed and were coming back stronger than ever this year...and damnit brett WILL play, hes just too old for camp:D

Last edited:
Numbuh 0ne

Numbuh 0ne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kevin Kolb should be the starter.

He seems to have the best arm/durability around that camp...

Your joking right? He's played like 2 NFL games and he should be starting over one of the best quarterbacks of the last ten years?

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your joking right? He's played like 2 NFL games and he should be starting over one of the best quarterbacks of the last ten years?

Don't you mean one of the most injured qb's in the last ten years?

McNabb sucks - he's always hurt.

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea so doesnt make sense for Mcnabb to not retire in Philly!

Who knows maybe he wants to leave and Coach tells him ok OAKLAND...lmao quickly mcnabb replied HELL NO I WONT GO

idk im so damn lost this year and its gonna be a weird year in football...no predictions this year until about mid-season after trades and all!

Vick is leaving for sure! Hm but what about the wildcat...they'd be stupid to let him go!

get rid of Kolb or whoever even tho hes a decent QB ....hmm Oakland?lol many teams need a QB

Like i said this year will be weird, but my boy Aaron Rodgers is pissed and were coming back stronger than ever this year...and damnit brett WILL play, hes just too old for camp:D
hey take it easy sure russel is to dumb to read a deffence or play QB but i think we have somthing really good with bruce almighty i really dont think mcnabb fits in oakland, hes good just dont think the raider o-line can block for him:thrasher:

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't you mean one of the most injured qb's in the last ten years?

McNabb sucks - he's always hurt.

Saying McNabb sucks is a huge stretch. Is he injury prone? Yes. Is he one of the better QBs of the last 10 years? Yep. McNabb has been a successful QB with a very limited arsenal at WR.

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saying McNabb sucks is a huge stretch. Is he injury prone? Yes. Is he one of the better QBs of the last 10 years? Yep. McNabb has been a successful QB with a very limited arsenal at WR.
i think he had his best reciver core this last year the combination of the youngsters it was way better than the T.O. show hahaha:thrasher:

Numbuh 0ne

Numbuh 0ne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's to say Kevin Kolb won't suck
All we know about him is he's thrown 4td's and 7int's
All we know about Mcnabb is about 7 probowls and 4 straight trips to conference championship games with records in most of the eagles passing categories

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's to say Kevin Kolb won't suck
All we know about him is he's thrown 4td's and 7int's
All we know about Mcnabb is about 7 probowls and 4 straight trips to conference championship games with records in most of the eagles passing categories

And how many seasons in a row with injuries?

Brian Westbrook was the reason Mcnabb looked good.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And how many seasons in a row with injuries?

Brian Westbrook was the reason Mcnabb looked good.

Yawn, and yawn. You a hater? I'm certainly not a McNabb fan, but you aren't giving credit where credit is due.

Kinda sad, actually.

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While a lot of people seem to assume McNabb will be leaving the Eagles, Bob Ford of the Philadelphia Inquirer disagrees. Unless the Eagles receive a great offer for McNabb, it makes sense that the team would not trade him. If they trade him, it makes it unlikely they would be able to compete for a playoff spot in 2010. Going with a young QB will little game experience means that the team would have to go through his growing pains and the losses that inevitably result from them. Clearly, if the Eagles want to contend this season, they need to keep McNabb.

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While a lot of people seem to assume McNabb will be leaving the Eagles, Bob Ford of the Philadelphia Inquirer disagrees. Unless the Eagles receive a great offer for McNabb, it makes sense that the team would not trade him. If they trade him, it makes it unlikely they would be able to compete for a playoff spot in 2010. Going with a young QB will little game experience means that the team would have to go through his growing pains and the losses that inevitably result from them. Clearly, if the Eagles want to contend this season, they need to keep McNabb.
hahahahha not only did they trade him but now they got to face him twice a year cuz they traded him to a division rivale man that might be a mistake huh:thrasher:

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone knew the McNabb Westbrook combo wouldn't last forever.

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
he will fill right in with the skins! prolly the toughest division, but hes loves to compete and he has a few years left ta play

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea it is good for him to stay in division he should know al the teams defenses espesially the one in philly i guess the nfc east will get real interesting:cool: