Do you like football ?

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you often follow football , do you like Manchester united ? Ronaldo is a exellent player ? do you think he play better than Neymar ,

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I follow football whole my life of course :). When I was a kid my father led me to local football matcees. I like MU no doubt. Ronaldo is better, that is not seriously question :)

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes

Yes! After poker is my favorite sport

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Do you often follow football , do you like Manchester united ? Ronaldo is a exellent player ? do you think he play better than Neymar ,

I love football, but I am no fan of MU. Since I was a little boy, my club is Bayern Munich and I often watch them live.
Ronaldo and Neymar are both good players, but at the end it is the whole team which makes the difference.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I watch football, they are both good players, maybe Ronaldo will be a little better :)

DPo320

DPo320

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Played Football as a youngin and Follow it here and there, mostly in combination with betting though:D

No doubt that Ronaldo is Better

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
If he compares these players right now, then Neymar is better. Throughout his career, of course, Ronaldo has impressive results and achievements, and he surpasses Neymar:)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Of course ,I do mate,all my life.It is my favorite sport.Manchester United is one of the greatest teams in the world but Bayern Munich is the one I like the most.I always follow the most important events of this sport like the World Cup,Copa America,the Euro, UCL,and the best european leagues.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really like football, my favorite sport. These days I haven't watched it as much as I used to, but it's still my favorite sport.

About Manchester United, I sympathize with the team, but I'm not a fan of any European team.

Cristiano Ronaldo has become a goal scoring machine, at the beginning of his career his style was more dribbling, it was more like Neymar's style, today they have different styles.

If I had to choose one of them to play on my team, I would choose Cristiano, without a doubt.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hard not to like it a great mix of skill and strategy ,power and speed

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love football I really enjoy watching European football at the level of the English championship and above all, yes I think Cristiano Ronaldo plays but Neymar

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch english football and I think Rinaldo is the best.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love football, I like to watch and I like to play, before the pandemic I played twice a week. I like to watch the big national team competitions, the World Cup and Euro Cup. I really like the Champions League, the Copa Libertadores and the Campeonato Brasileiro.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love football. Ronaldo is better than Neymar 100%

D

Dandadandan

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Rocket League which is a bit like football I suppose! Not a sportsball fan generally, despite growing up with basically all my friends being premier league superfans. Used to enjoy playing football as a kid but my old knees don't like me running around a lot any more... I never enjoyed watching sports though, at least not on TV anyway maybe going to live events would be a different story.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like football. I started to follow him since 98, only we had a nibbler Ronaldo. It seems to me that Manchester United will not win Not the English League, not the Champions League.

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But its not football, its soccer.
I was player when was young, played for local teams leagues. U15,16,17 . But then I grew up and had to go to university. Now i am too fat for soccer ��

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I grew up with football and it has always been a part of my daily life.

Also, I started playing at a club when I was young and for a couple of seasons I made a "pilgrimage" to the stadium every two weeks.

------------------------------------------------ "Only the BVB..." ------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, I've lost a bit of interest in football in recent years.:( Blame it on the video proof!(n)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Football is a fun team sport with a ball that trains endurance and gives a good cardio load. Thanks to football, you work out movements, techniques, tactics, learn to think quickly, make decisions and, without noticing it, progress in a technical sense.In my school years I played football well, now I am only a fan of my national team.Football suits everyone regardless of age, gender, social status. Even if you don't plan on playing football all the time, use this game as an excuse to have fun with your friends, family, colleagues, and I assure you, you will have a great time.