DENVER BRONCOS ARE IN TROUBLE!!!!!

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man....Elvis is done for the season.....uggggggggghhhhhhh.............I HOPE we can win 7 games this year.

Sucks man....it just sucks....

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you ever heard of Bill Simmons' Ewing theory? Sometimes a team rallies around each other after the loss of a great player. Look at the Patriots after Brady went down. The sooner it happens, the more time you have to adjust. It's wayy too early to say the season is done.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Don't forget, you get to play the Chiefs & Raiders twice, so it could be worse.

M

mig2169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no more than six iam afraid for you, these guys are very bad and the head coach is a joke around the country, tim i love god tebow in the first round, very bad just bery bad.

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NOW they're in trouble? They did so well the last 2 years, going 8-8...

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man....Elvis is done for the season.....uggggggggghhhhhhh.............I HOPE we can win 7 games this year.

Sucks man....it just sucks....

Seems I knew this a month ago. Is this news? I am a Broncos fan, and saddened by the whole state of affairs on the whole team. Dumervil out, Orton getting worse as last season went on, Moreno being a disappointment - and to top it off, the loss of Brandon Marshall (and nothing close to a substitute). Sad to say, it's gonna be awhile for the Broncos. They will be lucky to finish in 3rd place in their division.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't forget, you get to play the Chiefs & Raiders twice, so it could be worse.
Lol. Yeah and some of your rookies are really looking good. Tebow threw ten str8 completions for a td and over 100 yards in the last preseason game. Losing a star is never a good thing but the season hasnt even started so its definately not over. :boxing:

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man it saddens me to hear you speak of the Broncos. You must cease and desist immediately. Denver will always be 2nd to the mighty Tom Cable, wife beater extraordinaire! With the washed up Campell on our side, along with the fresh fruit Gradkowski, Denver has no hope to take the division.

I just thought I'd come in here and confirm your predictions as Denver stands no chance this year. :laugh: