Danica crashes (AGAIN) & disses other driver. Surprised? NO!

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once again, Danica crashes & disses other driver. She said (sarcastically), "I guess I should've seen all the tape on the left rear bumper". Like that would've stopped you :rolleyes:

Then she admits that she didn't know all the rules about passing on the bottom left side, WTF?! Well Danica, you shouldn't be driving almost 200mph if you don't know all the rules of the sport. WOW! Kinda sick.

Check it out>>>http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/BB-Danica-Patrick-Las-Vegas-race-blog

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I read where she was gonna take a private driving lesson from PooffyFooffy :eek: & figured this was gonna happen. :D

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Mrs could drive a stick shift better,,,,,,and she can't use a stick shift.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once again, Danica crashes & disses other driver. She said (sarcastically), "I guess I should've seen all the tape on the left rear bumper". Like that would've stopped you :rolleyes:

Then she admits that she didn't know all the rules about passing on the bottom left side, WTF?! Well Danica, you shouldn't be driving almost 200mph if you don't know all the rules of the sport. WOW! Kinda sick.

Check it out>>>http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/BB-Danica-Patrick-Las-Vegas-race-blog
Haters will be haters, but please present all the facts.

From the story in that link:
Michael McDowell turned down into Danica Patrick's line to begin the accident. Tough luck for Patrick, she ran a lot better than last week.
I agree that Danica has much to learn about stock car racing and should be running in ARCA or Late Models like how Ricky Carmichael started. But according to your link, this accident wasn't her fault.

I just got home and haven't seen it yet. But I've got it DVR'd, so I'll check it out after Supercross.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read where she was gonna take a private driving lesson from PooffyFooffy :eek: & figured this was gonna happen. :D
Lmao, I lost power last night and missed this.
I will have you know Kenzie, I have never had a ticket for any driving offense.
And I have only hit a bush, a mailbox, a kid on a bike and 2 parked cars.
Thats not too bad, lol

Kebo11K

Kebo11K

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I like how each of the races Danica has raced she has gotten a longer interview than the winner! lolll

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im not convinced it was her fault exactly looks to me like the guy drifted down towards her and he even admits it was his fault as he misjudged her speed.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
She's not good enough to be in nascar. Total publicity stunt by both parties.

Kebo11K

Kebo11K

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
She's doing INDY and Nascar? Is she the only driver doing both leagues?

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really hard to dislike anyone in the entire world of sports (no, maybe the world of media) more than her. If she didn't look like she did, I'd guess she'd garner the ire/hate of as many men as women. She's nasty, mean, and way fuller of herself than any talent would warrant, even if she had it. No modesty and humility at all. And face it, there are millions of people who could do what she (or they) does with the money and backing. It's not like being a QB for the NFL.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really hard to dislike anyone in the entire world of sports (no, maybe the world of media) more than her. If she didn't look like she did, I'd guess she'd garner the ire/hate of as many men as women. She's nasty, mean, and way fuller of herself than any talent would warrant, even if she had it. No modesty and humility at all. And face it, there are millions of people who could do what she (or they) does with the money and backing. It's not like being a QB for the NFL.
Really? I've never seen any of that and I've been following her since she was in the Toyota Atlantic series. But I've seen her be modest plenty of times. Are you sure you're referring to Danica Patrick, the talent-proven and acclaimed open-wheel driver who just happens to be giving stock cars a try? And why is it that any woman in a (quote)"man's sport" who doesn't take crap is always called "nasty" and "mean"? Happens in poker, too.

Yes, she should have started out in one of the lower stock car series. But she is being used by NASCAR for publicity just as much as she is using it. "Don't hate the player, hate the game."

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Really? I've never seen any of that and I've been following her since she was in the Toyota Atlantic series. But I've seen her be modest plenty of times. Are you sure you're referring to Danica Patrick, the talent-proven and acclaimed open-wheel driver who just happens to be giving stock cars a try? And why is it that any woman in a (quote)"man's sport" who doesn't take crap is always called "nasty" and "mean"? Happens in poker, too.

Yes, she should have started out in one of the lower stock car series. But she is being used by NASCAR for publicity just as much as she is using it. "Don't hate the player, hate the game."

I will admit to being a very casual follower of NASCAR, but the above seems quite sensible to me.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Lmao, I lost power last night and missed this.
I will have you know Kenzie, I have never had a ticket for any driving offense.
And I have only hit a bush, a mailbox, a kid on a bike and 2 parked cars.
Thats not too bad, lol

Yup, not bad, my first ex thought you got to start over each January 1st also. :)

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't remember the details of the incident. Perhaps the other woman (driver) was at fault, looked like an accident, but Danika handled it rudely, or so it seemed.

Last edited:
Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I think her open wheel record is 1 win and she sure as hell ain't modest when she's advertising for go daddy.:rolleyes:

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I Concur,,, i think she should have started at the bottom of nascar races like everybody else does, you cant start near the top, you go up the ladder slowly, thats Nascar`s mistake,, even a Pro like ME might crash,,;) :p Doubt it though,,lol,:D buck:eek: :cool:
Give the Gal a break,,:)

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think her open wheel record is 1 win and she sure as hell ain't modest when she's advertising for go daddy.:rolleyes:

Too modest imo for Go daddy.. I wanna see some titties;)

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll give anyone credit who's not afraid to go out and drive a car at 200 plus MPH and within a couple of inches of another driver. Male or female.

She is still young and can still learn.

She has spunk and a real desire to excell at her sport.

Bet of luck to her!

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't remember the details of the incident. Perhaps the other woman (driver) was at fault, looked like an accident, but Danika handled it rudely, or so it seemed.

The first thing Danica yells at her is "Do you have any idea what you're doing out there?" - soon followed by "It's not my fault that you're slow".

YouTube- Milka Duno and Danica Patrick

Then she tries to play it down in this post-incident interview, saying she was just 'asking' if she saw her. :rolleyes:

YouTube- Danica Patrick talking about incident with Milka Duno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--a8ETSLq5s&NR=1

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first thing Danica yells at her is "Do you have any idea what you're doing out there?" - soon followed by "It's not my fault that you're slow".

YouTube- Milka Duno and Danica Patrick

Then she tries to play it down in this post-incident interview, saying she was just 'asking' if she saw her. :rolleyes:

YouTube- Danica Patrick talking about incident with Milka Duno
I saw the on-track part of this incident and it was caused by Duno going VERY slow during practice and blocking the racing line. Danica almost creamed her while trying to get in a good run. I'da been pretty pissed off too.

Duno is known to most drivers for being very inconsiderate when being lapped. Paul Tracy openly calls her "The Rolling Road Block", but that doesn't get mentioned much because he's a man.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You think wrong. "Open-wheel" is a term that covers most non-fendered racecars, not just Indy Cars & Formula 1. Some people also use it to cover some dirt cars.

Danica's "open-wheel" resume includes:

- WKA Midwest/Great Lakes Sprints series' (karting)
- British Formula Vauxhall series
- British Formula Ford series
- Barber Dodge Pro series
- Toyota Atlantic series
- as well as... IRL

She's even raced ALMS sports cars and USAC dirt cars.

For more facts about Danica, visit her site:
http://www.danicaracing.com/main.html

Last edited:
Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You think wrong. "Open-wheel" is a term that covers most non-fendered racecars, not just Indy Cars & Formula 1. Some people also use it to cover some dirt cars.

Danica's "open-wheel" resume includes:

- WKA Midwest/Great Lakes Sprints series' (karting)
- British Formula Vauxhall series
- British Formula Ford series
- Barber Dodge Pro series
- Toyota Atlantic series
- as well as... IRL

She's even raced ALMS sports cars and USAC dirt cars.

For more facts about Danica, visit her site:
http://www.danicaracing.com/main.html

I was refering to her IRL record, top flight is all that counts, and I only accept IRL or Cart as top flight as is the best available this side of the pond.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was refering to her IRL record, top flight is all that counts, and I only accept IRL or Cart as top flight as is the best available this side of the pond.
You originally quoted my statement and used the same term I did = "open wheel". Her IRL record = 1 win. Her open wheel record = many more.

"Accept" what you want, but you can't change the meaning of a term at your whim. You'll confuse the haters. :cool: :cool:

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haters will be haters, but please present all the facts.

From the story in that link:

I agree that Danica has much to learn about stock car racing and should be running in ARCA or Late Models like how Ricky Carmichael started. But according to your link, this accident wasn't her fault.

I just got home and haven't seen it yet. But I've got it DVR'd, so I'll check it out after Supercross.

Hmmmm :confused:

Please tell me where I said "it was her fault".

Just because I didn't present "all" the facts, doesn't mean that it's her fault.

EDIT: Oh, & JFTR, I like Danica.