Current Passer Rating Stats in NFL

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As of 11/30/10:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/p...sort/quarterbackRating/year/2010/seasontype/2

The craziest thing about it is that a 90 passer rating is only good for 17th in the league. Not sure what to make of that. I would definitely take Peyton before a Cassel or Young or Orton. Wow.

But passer ratings in the low 80s and below belong to young pocket passers (Bradford, Sanchez) or soon to be washed up QBs (Hasselback, Favre)/reclamation projects (Jason Campbell).

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Peyton's having a bad year, welcome to 2010. That's what having no run game, and injured receivers will do to you.

M

matt0216

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vick is a beast. Gonna be at the game tomorrow vs. Houston. :)

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When Shaun Hill and John Kitna (who hadn't started a game in 2 years) has a higher passer rating than McNabb & Palmer, something is wrong. Seems there are only a handful of QBs on either side, good or bad, that are NOT total surprises this year - like Brady and Rivers.

Oh Matt, don't suppose you have a spare ticket or 2 you need to unload??? I'm in Philly, have yet to go to a game. I'll throw in the tailgate refreshments. :D

Theblueduce

Theblueduce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heard Kitna has the highest completion for 3d downs this year

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When Shaun Hill and John Kitna (who hadn't started a game in 2 years) has a higher passer rating than McNabb & Palmer, something is wrong.
McNabb & Palmer are bad NFL QB's this year, welcome to 2010.

QB performance is SO dependent on the offensive scheme being run. On top of that, McNabb & Palmer aren't really that good (and I'd even call Palmer a bad QB).

PNJs_dad

PNJs_dad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still wondering how McNabb got a new deal when he's throwing more interceptions than touchdowns this year.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still wondering how McNabb got a new deal when he's throwing more interceptions than touchdowns this year.
There's very little guaranteed money in the deal.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
McNabb & Palmer are bad NFL QB's this year, welcome to 2010.

QB performance is SO dependent on the offensive scheme being run. On top of that, McNabb & Palmer aren't really that good (and I'd even call Palmer a bad QB).

I have to agree, especially on Palmer. Last year was an abnormal year for him I think As for Mcnabb, he has proven repeatedly he can put up numbers but cant close the deal so what good is that ultimately?