Could Liverpool catch up with Manchester United and claim the last spot in the Champions League?

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I think it's still impossible for Liverpool to beat him.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Man utd s keep on losing and bottling up , so anything is possible.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Liverpool woke up a bit late, I think, to hope for a place in the top 4... 4 points away and 3 games left

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi all

After Mancheater Utds 2-0 win against against West Ham yesterday i think Liverpool will struggle to make top 4 now.

Basically need to win every game and hope utd really blow it for any chance.

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Hi all

After Mancheater Utds 2-0 win against against West Ham yesterday i think Liverpool will struggle to make top 4 now.

Basically need to win every game and hope utd really blow it for any chance.
I think it's almost impossible, but this united is capable of ruining it. We'll see, he still has to play against Chelsea and Fulham

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good evening.If Liverpool wins its last 3 games ,there is still a chance to reach that fourth place.However, we must admit that Manchester United is the favorite team to play the Champions League.Newcastle is also fighting for that place.

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Good evening.If Liverpool wins its last 3 games ,there is still a chance to reach that fourth place.However, we must admit that Manchester United is the favorite team to play the Champions League.Newcastle is also fighting for that place.
is getting closer

Liverpool woke up a bit late, I think, to hope for a place in the top 4... 4 points away and 3 games left
maybe chelsea can ruin the year for Manchester

Liverpool has no chance, the team is too weak.
I've improved a lot lately

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it's more likely that Liverpool will beat Newcastle, who have 3 difficult games (Brighton, Leicester and Chelsea)

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'd rather see Man U next year ... Liverpool's stars seem to be aging a bit .

K

koiito

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Shaw will get flak for simple mistakes, although he was excellent thought the season..

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although there are few games to go and United have the advantage at the moment, based on the performance of both teams in the last few games, I still believe in Liverpool.

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Although there are few games to go and United have the advantage at the moment, based on the performance of both teams in the last few games, I still believe in Liverpool.
I think like you, I would like to see Liverpool in the Champions League

I'd rather see Man U next year ... Liverpool's stars seem to be aging a bit .
Yes, but I think they will make transfers in the summer, especially reinforce the midfield

Shaw will get flak for simple mistakes, although he was excellent thought the season..

great player, good season

J

johnadams1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool have tough game against in form Aston Villa and ManU away at Bournemouth. Race could be over today but IMO both favs will win and we will need to wait another week. My bet is Manchester will claim the CL place, maybe Liverpool will steal the place from under Newcastle?

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Liverpool have tough game against in form Aston Villa and ManU away at Bournemouth. Race could be over today but IMO both favs will win and we will need to wait another week. My bet is Manchester will claim the CL place, maybe Liverpool will steal the place from under Newcastle?

We will know tomorrow if United qualify

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
We will know tomorrow if United qualify
United has pretty much qualified already. There is no way on earth that they are getting less than 1 point from remaining 2 homegames ...
As for Liverpool then Europa League probably isnt that bad though (apart from getting some eastern european opponent and forced to play leaguegames on sunday) cause there you can easily gave minutes to other players and so on - even Arsenal during the first half of this season wasnt too affected of it since they won 15 of the first 19 matches ...

Organize a Home Poker Game