College Football

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can we have a playoff please.....
I GUARANTEE YOU, the 2 teams that end up ranked 3rd and 4th, will be better teams than Oregon and Boise St., but we'll never find that out. And its almost a lock these two teams win out in weak conferences.
Boise St. doesn't have one player that could start for Ohio St. or Alababma, its hilarious.
I'm just startin' chit !!!!!!
Any Boise St. or Duckie fans out there?

B

-----bryce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for sure alababma is better then them haha even florida is better then orgon the are in such a weak division with asu arizona really stanford is there tuffest opponent and there terrible

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to see Oregon - live. They've got something going offensively that is unrivaled. Southern Cal will have their hands full this weekend, I can't wait to see it.
When we finally get a playoff, it will be incredible. Maybe we could get a rotating system with a playoff every other year - why not?

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Should be an 8 team playoff with auto-entry for undefeated teams, then the top 1-loss teams round out the 8 seeds. No need for more than 8 or it would take too many weeks, plus the 16th ranked team might win a game on a fluke but would have no chance to take down the tourny.

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to see Oregon - live. They've got something going offensively that is unrivaled. Southern Cal will have their hands full this weekend, I can't wait to see it.
When we finally get a playoff, it will be incredible. Maybe we could get a rotating system with a playoff every other year - why not?

Oregon is amazing this year. Broncos lost to Oakland by like 50pts :( and even the cbs announcers said the oakland offense looks like the oregon ducks

A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can we have a playoff please.....
I GUARANTEE YOU, the 2 teams that end up ranked 3rd and 4th, will be better teams than Oregon and Boise St., but we'll never find that out. And its almost a lock these two teams win out in weak conferences.
Boise St. doesn't have one player that could start for Ohio St. or Alababma, its hilarious.
I'm just startin' chit !!!!!!
Any Boise St. or Duckie fans out there?

The answer is no to your question. However, I would like to put in a plug for my alma mater. The undefeated Auburn Tigers. Surely to heavens if we run the table again they can not keep us out of the national championship game. GO TIGERS and WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!:)

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe Auburn will get to at least #2 in the BCS if they go undefeated and win the SEC Championship game. If someone's already done the math, let me know. Oregon is the real deal - they had the balls to schedule @ Tennessee this year, they defeated a great Stanford team (Stanford's only loss so far), and defeated Southern Cal on the road. I'm much more taken by Oregon than Boise St. I'd like to see Auburn face Oregon if possible.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Auburn are very good, but have a couple of tough games left vs Georgia and especially Alabama!

But play-offs - definitely yes from me. Right now it all comes down to opinion as to who is best and that sucks.

rounder22

rounder22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree there needs to be a playoff it's easy to say this team would beat that team but there's no way of knowing unless it's determined on the field like every other college sport.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great game coming up this afternoon - unbeaten and #2 ranked Auburn v Georgia.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cam Newton obviously isn't concerned with his eligibility when he's on the field. He just sleepwalked thru the Georgia defense. He looks like he's walking by people, he's so frickin' large. Auburn will play South Carolina for the SEC championship. Steve Spurrier will pull all the strings he can to get Cam Newton declared ineligible so the Gamecocks won't have to lose to them for the second time this year.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Auburn destroys South Carolina (again)

Man, did I enjoy this one. I lost a bundle when SCar fluked their way to victory earlier in the year vs Alabama. Got some of it back today watching Auburn demolish the gamechickens. Cam Newton is destined for the Heisman. Good luck to Oregon in the Nat. Championship game, better be prepared to do some serious scoring.