gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In my opinion the game of chess has no age, anyone can play chess, that's the beauty of it.

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I always walk in the park, and old people always play chess there! But I've never seen teenagers play.
old people have already taken the tables at the parks, young/other people have to play chess at some other location :ROFLMAO:

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Young people are progressive in their views. She is interested in everything that is fashionable.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I don't think chess is tied to age either, there are different ages of people who play it, but it's one thing in itself and everyone has their own interest. I never learned chess but my son used to learn it at school and also took part in tournaments.

D

DrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chess is pretty popular to play on mobile Apps. I'd imagine most people playing chess outside would be a lot older.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont think it is only for old people

like ...i dont see a reason for it . only because old people play it it doesnt mean that it is not suited for young people too

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I always walk in the park, and old people always play chess there! But I've never seen teenagers play. I love to play since I was a kid and I still do. Does this mean that the game is not interesting for young people and why?
I don't think, for me chess is for any age, even when I was younger I played a lot of chess in school

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The vast majority of players I compete against online are younger than me, so no: Chess is an activity which brings enjoyment for every age group.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
An intellectual duel is the only kind of Olympic sport in which people of at least 90 years of age can take part. Chess declares checkmate an senile brain disease. Playing chess effectively improves and develops short-term and long-term memory. In the process of this activity, you need to remember the previous moves of the opponent, constantly remember the rules, remember your previous actions and the experience of completed games. Regular performance of such cognitive exercises reduces the likelihood of Alzheimer's disease progressing in modern society.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it’s just that not everyone likes games with complete information, in chess, for example, such an element as a bluff is completely absent and the luck factor is of minimal importance there, but in general this game is for all ages

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
i think we can say chess and poker can go hand in hand, both needs a clear mind and strategy, there's a lot to learn from chess

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
definetly not anymore since that netflix series came out over 1 million people have joined chess.com

X

XsMALsX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definetly not - Playing since Im young!

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
For sure not.

Chess is a mental game for all people. And to be honest, the younger you start, the better at this game.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have one girl 7 years old who want me to teach her chess because she has two other girls in her school class that plays chess better than her ;)

Top 10 Games