EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What didi you think of the champions league draw.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glamour tie of the round has to be PSG v Bayern - if PSG play well, i can see them having too much firepower but Bayern are still a force and defensively, they should be stronger than the defence of Paris.
Liverpool V Real is another mouth watering game and i think the winner of the CL comes from these two games for sure.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
pirate glen , dont you think man city has a better chance than liverpool ? and that game PSG vs Bayern seems like it should be semi final , not round of 16 . but sadly for Paris ,that can happen if you dont take 1st in your group .

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Paris Saint-Germain - Bayern Munich and Liverpool - Real Madrid are the best games in the preview, at least I think so. What a bad luck in the draws for PSG, isn't it?

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think PSG started to pay the price of second place in the group (Even having already eliminated Bayern in previous editions, complicated confrontation), and on the other side (more unbalanced confrontation in my opinion), I believe that Benfica will pass without having big scares, but congratulations to Brugge for getting here after falling into a traditional group

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Exciting games se will see in this round.Obviously,Liverpool vs Real Madrid and PSG vs Bayern Munich will be really the most appealing matches.I think these teams teams will be in the quarter finals:Manchester City,Benfica,Liverpool,Milan,Napoli,Chelsea,Inter and Bayern

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Paris Saint-Germain - Bayern Munich and Liverpool - Real Madrid are the best games in the preview, at least I think so. What a bad luck in the draws for PSG, isn't it?
Of course, isn't.
It's just names, the teams are only slightly different, there will be no devastating results anywhere in this game filled with money.
In any case, these teams would have met sooner or later, in this bracket or in the next years in the group stage, or in a friendly match.. what's special about it, this is just a planned schedule with slight variations.