Chad Ochocinco playing in Kansas City!

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd love to see him trash talk with real soccer players, though I'd be surprised if actually had any skill at it.

NLCE

NLCE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did he make the reserve team or maybe he was just hoping to make the reserve team just to train to stay in shape. Soccer will definitely keep him in shape during the NFL's lockout.

A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Give this guy a quick kick in the butt and send him down the road.

Waybizzle

Waybizzle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How does he have time to play soccer?

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How does he have time to play soccer?

It's the off-season.. plus, talk of an NFL strike. There are other players who have been taking up other sports or continuing other sports in their downtime.. a couple of them have gone into, or continued their professional boxing career. I can't remember the name of the player, but I read an article on an NFL player who is 3-0 in his pro boxing career.

B

bigpick76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im surprised the bengals dont have a clause in his contract that prohibits him from playing any other sports due to injury reasons....if hes injured due to fiddle farting around in a soccer game he and the bengals look like total tards

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im surprised the bengals dont have a clause in his contract that prohibits him from playing any other sports due to injury reasons....if hes injured due to fiddle farting around in a soccer game he and the bengals look like total tards

err i'm not sure on this but i think all contract stipulations mean nada at the moment because of the strike.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok, now Ochocinco rode a bull for 1.5 seconds....

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am really hoping that the draft picks they signed means he is damn near done.....His show is grownin way old, and I used to love the guy and his antics.

rounder22

rounder22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found it quite funny that he tried to ride a bull for 8 seconds was never going to happen, just glad chad didn't get himself injured.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, the 1st time I heard about this, I knew he was not gonna last 8 seconds, but I was hoping he would get a good training or something and last 4-5 seconds..... Chad look bad, but Bull Riding is way more difficult than it looks.