Ribby’s Rollers v Hello Klitty

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soooooo... do I get the number one draft pick next year for going 0-14? :oops::LOL:

Good luck to everyone in the finals!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winners please contact me by message to arrange to get paid. (debi scrambles to replace player funds that she used to buy...stuff)

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After a close fought and historic (Bills-Bengals unprecedented situation) final match huge congrats to Rob on the win - $100 is on the way!

2nd place and $60 goes to me. With only 8 teams it’s only paying 2 places this year. Hopefully we can get back to 12 teams next season!

Let me know if you know anyone interested in playing next time!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think you have paid yet - can you send it soon?

After a close fought and historic (Bills-Bengals unprecedented situation) final match huge congrats to Rob on the win - $100 is on the way!

2nd place and $60 goes to me. With only 8 teams it’s only paying 2 places this year. Hopefully we can get back to 12 teams next season!

Steved757 never replied to me. I have messaged him but if he doesn't reply the payouts will have to be $90-$50.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I'm in for next year!!!! :)