• Thread starter Slow Roll Poker
  • Start date
S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Cardinals beat the Cubs yesterday 5-4 in extra innings. In the 13th inning, Albert Pujols hit a home run to win it for them. It was a great game, it was back and forth the whole time. Pujols hit 2 home runs that game also. Haven't people learned to not pitch to Pujols? The pitcher should of walked him and Berkman and they probably would of had the game. But I'm a fan of the Cardinals. Anyone else watch it? It was pretty good.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rofl pujols killing the cubs. back to back walk offs.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah Pujols is a great great Hitter, really knows how to take advantage of the mistakes pitchers make. He is just sending a message to the Cubs front office/fans:: "YOU LIKE IT? - YOU CAN HAVE IT". LOL

But I don't think walking him every time he comes to the place is a solution, the guy is good but come on, he doesn't hit a single in every at-bat. Most of the times, he takes advantage of mistakes, you just have to limit the amount of mistakes you make while he is in the batter box.

M

marlydog1812

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
stinking cardinals!

From a life-long Cub fan

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Berkman has been amazing this year. I'm really curious to see how his health holds up in the 2nd half of the season.