Bulgaria gives up 139 shots on goal in 82-0 women's hockey loss

E

evilpoochie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i was looking through the qualifying teams for womens hockey then i looked at Bulgaria i started to laugh they lost 82-0 to Slovakia. I was thinking this is a joke their is only 60 minutes in a game so that means they get more then 1 goal a minute. Honestly if i was playing hockey and i was loosing 50-0 i think i would go home i wouldn't stand on the ice and look like a moron well i get dominated 82-0 i would at least get into a lot of fights or something. I don't think i could sit their and get raped for 60 minutes.

here is my source
http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/news/story?id=3577150

T

thepit89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you get destroyed that badly and still be called an Olympic team :(

A

alextrue27

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lol reminds me of the English ski jumper nicknamed the eagle he went to the Olympics as a first year jumper and only got about 1/3 the distance of the other athletes

A

AAChipMagnet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You sure they didn't put their soccer team out there instead? LOL!!!!!! I don't think you could score that many goals if there was nobody on the ice for that "team" at all, including a goalie.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i guess i have to ask a semi obvious question.. ummm why would you not forfeit before it got that out of hand????

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i guess i have to ask a semi obvious question.. ummm why would you not forfeit before it got that out of hand????

Maybe they just wanted to get into the guiness book of records...?

I doubt that this score will be beaten soon.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The drubbing capped a woeful showing for the Bulgarian women, who also lost 30-1 to Croatia and 41-0 to Italy in earlier games.

Wow... I kind of feel bad for Croatia there. You know they have to be thinking, "How the hell did we allow them to score on us!??"

Remembering huge victories... when I was in 7th grade, our basketball team had a game against another school, and we ended up beating them 78-4. 2 of those points was from one of our guys accidentally scoring a shot in the wrong basket after a rebound. He was just so use to being on the other end of the court, that he just instinctively reshot the ball, lol.

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
THey should trun the net around and make the shooters bounce it in. Either that or fit the goalie with a net between the legs. I think if you simply didn't move surely some pucks would hit you.

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen this game on youtube, the really funny part was when they were down 77-0, they pulled their goalie, frikkin hilarious.