Brandon Davies was dismissed from BYU's basketball team

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So guys what's your take in the BYU honor code? They kicked the kid out because he had sex with his gf...

Brandon Davies was dismissed from BYU's basketball team after he admitted to having sexual relations with his girlfriend.

BYU's honor code forbids students from having premarital sex and instructs them to "live a chaste and virtuous life."

BYU's honor code also requires students to be honest; abstain from alcoholic beverages, tobacco, tea, coffee and substance abuse; and attend church regularly.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=6175090

I understand they explain this to the kids before they make them sign 2 different contracts and no one is force to accept them, but in 2011? when 12 years old are having sex and getting pregnant? -i don't know guys

What do you think is going to happen next time one of this athletes go out and have sex or drink a latte in Starbucks? Do you really think that they are going to run to school and say "FORGIVE ME I Have Sinned" -No way, they will keep their mouth shut....that extreme measure [with davies] will only corrupt their own "perfect" code.

I wonder why he didn't get a break and if they are hiding something else?
:party:

Exit141RTe1

Exit141RTe1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hold up your honor, then on her and off her. What is the age of majority in this state?

Boy have things ever changed since i was in university.

A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know what this kid signed but even at BYU this just seems way to harsh.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so they woulda kicked him out if he drank some tea?

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah, wtf, expecting someone to keep their word, who the hell do these people think they are.

R

RedWangzzz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
no way this happens if its Jimmer. i mean look at that guys gf. no way they dont have sex...

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no way this happens if its Jimmer. i mean look at that guys gf. no way they dont have sex...

:dito:
4546-copy.jpg

There's no way Jimmer Fredette isn't ______ that girl!!
Look at those hills, that girl was dress to get some that night and Jimmer likes to score [look at this pants], lol!!!