WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Hello everybody. :)

Write down which matches you want to see next in boxing, MMA, kickboxing...

There is my list:

Boxing:

Oleksandr Usyk - Anthony Joshua 2
I wonder what tactics Joshua will have in the return match. Joshua can't outbox Usyk, in my opinion nobody can, but if Joshua take advantage of the size and strength difference by choosing smarter tactics, Usyk may be in trouble.

Tyson Fury - Andy Ruiz
I would love to see a match between this two.

Yoka - Hrgović
I look forward to see this already arranged match. In amateur boxing they have already met three times, but in professional boxing this will be the first time. I would say this is going to be the first real test for Hrgović in professional boxing. So far he had easier opponents.

MMA - UFC

Francis Ngannou - Jon Jones
I think this would be an interesting match.

Khamzat Chimaev - Kamaru Usman
If Khamzat defeats his future opponent Gilbert Burns, than I want to see him in the next match against Usman.

Kickboxing
Rico Verhoeven - Antonio Plazibat
I would love to see Plazibat in an attempt to win the title.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This may be a bit unconventional but here we go

Boxing
Ngannou vs Fury
Francis wants to box and Tyson has offered him the payday he deserves yes please!!!

Mma
Jon Jones vs literally anybody
Shut up and fight already seriously [emoji68] 🤛 🛑

Kickbox
Vanhoeven vs Overreem
Was scheduled and fell through was actually excited for this

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
This may be a bit unconventional but here we go

Boxing
Ngannou vs Fury
Francis wants to box and Tyson has offered him the payday he deserves yes please!!!

Mma
Jon Jones vs literally anybody
Shut up and fight already seriously [emoji68] �� ��

Kickbox
Vanhoeven vs Overreem
Was scheduled and fell through was actually excited for this

I can imagine all the hype about the Ngannou vs Fury fight, just because they are Ngannou and Fury. But realistically, I don't think Ngannou deserves to fight the champion in his first boxing match, nor do I think he would have a chance against Fury in boxing. It's a diferent sport. But normally, I wouldn't mind if that match happens, on the contrary I would have watch it.

About Jon Jones, yes, he has been inactive for too long in the octagon, but fortunately he is training and getting ready for the heavyweight division.

I didn't know that Overreem is coming back to his roots - kickboxing. It's a pity that this match didn't happen, it would be an interesting match to watch.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Tonight we have two interesting fights in the UFC.

Derrick Lewis - Tai Tuivasa
No less interesting match than tonight's main card I would say. Although Derrick Lewis is ranked as a No. 3 title contender and Tai Tuivasa only as a No. 11 title contender, I think they have an equal chance in tonight's match. I wouldn’t even be surprised if Tai Taivasa wins. I expect an exciting and interesting match.

Israel Adesanya - Robert Whittaker

Today's main card. Middleweight title bout. This is their second fight. In the first fight Adesanya won. I believe that Adesanya will win and defend the title tonight as well. In my opinion, he is currently the best middleweight in the world.

What is your opinion? Who will win these two fights?

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
These 2 fights played out how I expected Tuivassa knocks out a beast and Izzy poked and prods his way to another decision

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
These 2 fights played out how I expected Tuivassa knocks out a beast and Izzy poked and prods his way to another decision

Good call than.

Tuivassa is so tough, he can receive a punch as if he were resistant to them and obviously he has a power in his hands. After beating 3rd ranked contender, how far do you think he can go? What is next for him?

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The heavyweight division is such a mess rigjt now it’s sad.. Tui has the chin and heart to fight for a championship… Francis is out for at least a year with his knee, Dana is a douche and won’t wait so of course we get another fake champion fight likely with stipe and jones.. All this sets up Tuivassa vs Gane.. tai knocks him out

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
The heavyweight division is such a mess rigjt now it’s sad.. Tui has the chin and heart to fight for a championship… Francis is out for at least a year with his knee, Dana is a douche and won’t wait so of course we get another fake champion fight likely with stipe and jones.. All this sets up Tuivassa vs Gane.. tai knocks him out

Agree, heavyweight division is a big mess right now.

I didn't know that Francis Ngannou will be out of the octagon for so long, it's a shame.

If Stipe Miočić - Jon Jones fight happens, as a Croatian I would like Stipe to win this, but I honestly think he would lose that match. I just saw a new footage of Jon Jones' arrest in Las Vegas, that guy really cannot stay away from trouble.

I would actually love to see a fight between Ciryl Gane - Tai Tuivasa. I would give a slight advantage to Ciryl Gane. He moves too well for the heavyweight, i don't believe Tai Tuivasa would knock him out. I believe Ciryl Gane would win by points.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Agree, heavyweight division is a big mess right now.

I didn't know that Francis Ngannou will be out of the octagon for so long, it's a shame.

If Stipe Miočić - Jon Jones fight happens, as a Croatian I would like Stipe to win this, but I honestly think he would lose that match. I just saw a new footage of Jon Jones' arrest in Las Vegas, that guy really cannot stay away from trouble.

I would actually love to see a fight between Ciryl Gane - Tai Tuivasa. I would give a slight advantage to Ciryl Gane. He moves too well for the heavyweight, i don't believe Tai Tuivasa would knock him out. I believe Ciryl Gane would win by points.

He fought that fight with a blown knee, surgery and the healing time is crazy then to get back into fighting shape… I’m Canadian but I love Stipe he’s a true hero by definition what a stand up dude!! I have a huge hate for the woman beating Jones he should be cut and put in general population where he belongs.. the fight does make sense for both stipe looking to rebound from a nasty ko and Jones looking just to do something relevant inside the octagon.. Ciryl and Tai I only call the ko because tai isn’t afraid to take a risk he’s not the champ he has nothing to lose, if it did go the distance I agree Gane would win on points… can tui do 5 rounds? Hmmm lol

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A little unconventional perhaps but I would be intrigued to see the below match-ups as I think they would make an explosive stand up fight for however long they last lol.

Michael 'Venom' Page vs Raymond Daniels - MMA or Kickboxing

MVP and Raymond Daniels have fought numerous times in their sport karate background but those bouts were all 'point stop' sparring and Daniels won the majority. I would be interested to see how the fight would go in the cage, should be entertaining for sure.

Michael Page vs Israel Adesanya - MMA (UFC / Bellator crossover)

For similar reasons as above purely interested to see this as it should make for an explosive stand up fight until it ends in KO/TKO most likely for Izzy victory imo.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
He fought that fight with a blown knee, surgery and the healing time is crazy then to get back into fighting shape… I’m Canadian but I love Stipe he’s a true hero by definition what a stand up dude!! I have a huge hate for the woman beating Jones he should be cut and put in general population where he belongs.. the fight does make sense for both stipe looking to rebound from a nasty ko and Jones looking just to do something relevant inside the octagon.. Ciryl and Tai I only call the ko because tai isn’t afraid to take a risk he’s not the champ he has nothing to lose, if it did go the distance I agree Gane would win on points… can tui do 5 rounds? Hmmm lol

Yes, I knew Ngannou was fighting with an injured knee, but I was not aware of the severity of the injury and the time required to recover. Then unfortunately we will have to wait a long time until his next fight in the octagon.
Yea, agree, Stipe is just a great guy.
I didn't know Jon Jones was beating a woman. I knew he turned out positive on a drug test and that he was arrested for the shooting, but I didn't know he is also a woman beater. Now he dropped even more in my eyes.
Can Tai do 5 rounds? No :D
gPv2WfatK+GyYAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

A little unconventional perhaps but I would be intrigued to see the below match-ups as I think they would make an explosive stand up fight for however long they last lol.

Michael 'Venom' Page vs Raymond Daniels - MMA or Kickboxing

MVP and Raymond Daniels have fought numerous times in their sport karate background but those bouts were all 'point stop' sparring and Daniels won the majority. I would be interested to see how the fight would go in the cage, should be entertaining for sure.

Michael Page vs Israel Adesanya - MMA (UFC / Bellator crossover)

For similar reasons as above purely interested to see this as it should make for an explosive stand up fight until it ends in KO/TKO most likely for Izzy victory imo.

I have to admit that I rarely watch mixed martial arts fights that aren’t in the UFC. But I would love to see top fighters from other organizations like Bellator or KSW fighting in UFC, it would be interesting to follow how far they could go. I would love to see how far Roberto Soldić can go in the UFC. He is the champion in his division in KSW.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
An interesting match between Colby Covington - Jorge Masvidal awaits us on March 5.

I love them both as figters, they gave us a lot of interesting fights.

I know they were like brothers before, ex roommates, training partners and great support for each other, but for some reason, unknown to me, they became bitter rivals. I didn't search the internet what was the reasons behind it, but if anyone knows, please let me now, write it here.

In my opinion a slight favorite is Colby Covington. I believe that his constant pressure will secure him a victory. But I would not be very surprised if Jorge Masvidal wins.

What do you think of this fight? What are yours prediction?

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oleksandr Usyk - Anthony Joshua 2 should be amazing fight. Hope Usyk will win.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Oleksandr Usyk - Anthony Joshua 2 should be amazing fight. Hope Usyk will win.

Yes! I am sure it is going to be a great fight. I look forward to that fight. I respect both of them equally outside the ring - they are good guys, and also in the ring, although I appreciate Usyk boxing skill more. In my opinion his technique is one of the best currently in the world of boxing, but Joshua is physically much stronger, so they can both come out as a winner in that match.

I will be happy for the winner, and on the other hand sad for the loser, since I like them both, but I think I still lean a little more towards Usyk.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Would love to see GGG vs Canelo 3.

Me too. That would be a great fight. They are both outstanding boxers.

In that match, if it happens, I would give a slight advantage to the Canelo to win.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Neither ! Of the 3 I only like boxing, the others I don't understand who might be really interested, I'm talking about fighters and seers, they seem too violent and absurd to me.
The truth is that I have only seen a few rounds of Canelo Alvarez's last fights, otherwise I have to go much further back in time, remember which fights were interesting to me. Greetings

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like to see Justin Gaethje vs Dustin Poirier. Justing is my favourite fighter and the both fighters have similar style. I think it'll be a banger like Justin vs Chandler.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Neither ! Of the 3 I only like boxing, the others I don't understand who might be really interested, I'm talking about fighters and seers, they seem too violent and absurd to me.
The truth is that I have only seen a few rounds of Canelo Alvarez's last fights, otherwise I have to go much further back in time, remember which fights were interesting to me. Greetings

Well, there is an audience for everything, and so for mixed martial arts. I'm interested in watching a good fight and I don't think that's weird. I'm sure there are a lot of fans of mixed martial arts.

Too bad you didn't watch Fury vs Wilder triology. For a long time I was not as excited as I was before their matches.

Greetings.

I'd like to see Justin Gaethje vs Dustin Poirier. Justing is my favourite fighter and the both fighters have similar style. I think it'll be a banger like Justin vs Chandler.

I can agree that they have the similar style, and yes, I want to see that fight too, it would be interesting to watch.

Greetings.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Oh boy, good fights await us tonight on UFC 273 card.

Two title fights and one fight that can overshadow them. I feel that tonight's main fight of the evening will not be the most interesting one.

Volkanovski vs The Korean Zombie

This fight have been scheduled as the main fight of the evening. Featherweight title bout. To be honest I am way more excited about other two fights.

Aljamain Sterling vs Petr Yan 2

It is their rematch for the title. In their first title fight, the back then champion, Petr Yan, was disqualified after an illegal kick over Sterling.
It was a good fight. Although he is younger, Petr Yan, looked like a more experienced fighter in the octagon. In my opinion he did the fight smarter until the illegal blow that took away his title.
Aljamain Sterling entered the fight well, his pace was very high throughout the fight which was stopped in the 4th round.
In their second clash I give a slight advantage to Petr Yan, but I am not writing off Sterling. I see it can go both ways.

Gilbert Burns vs. Khamzat Chimaev

The fight I have been waiting for. I am sure that soon Chimaev against his future opponents will be the main fight at future UFC events. He is already a star, he has not only defeated his opponents so far, but destroyed them. But on the other hand, his previous opponents were not at the top of the rankings. Therefore, many wonder if the hype is real. Tonight's clash against the Burns will show that. Burns is a quality fighter that is at the top of the rankings, a tough opponent, and one of the possible challengers for the title, that he had a chance to fight for before. Therefore Burns by no means want to lose this fight.
Although I respect Burns as a fighter, and although Chimaev has not had a chance to prove himself against top opponents so far, I just can't see Chimaev lose. I guess the hype got me too.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Damn, I can't believe I missed the fight between Tyson Fury and Dillian Whyte. I didn't even know it was going to be tonight. I’ve been busy lately, so I haven’t even seen press conferences leading the fight, which would remind me that the fight will take place this weekend. I'm a little mad at myself for that. It may be the last boxing match for champion Tyson Fury. He announced a possible retirement after this fight.

I expected what happened, Tyson Fury won and remained undefeated.

S

scdodger1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have always been a fan of Joshua but a bit miffed that he has never faced Fury. Would love to see one more fight from Tyson Fury who just seems to get better and better.
Doubt it will ever happen though.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I have always been a fan of Joshua but a bit miffed that he has never faced Fury. Would love to see one more fight from Tyson Fury who just seems to get better and better.
Doubt it will ever happen though.

Joshua is a good guy outside the ring and a very good boxer, but not the best boxer in the world. I have the impression that he does not cope well with defeats, although he will never admit it.

A slight advantage I would give to Tyson Fury against Joshua if that match happened, not really a slight...I am pretty sure Fury would win, but I don't think that match ever will happen. It would be a great fight, a fight I would love to see.

You will probably see Tyson Fury fight again, but maybe not as a professional boxer anymore. There is already a whisper of an exhibition fight between him and Ngannou.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Tomorrow is a very interesting day for boxing fans.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow's two fights:

Usyk vs Joshua 2
Hrgović vs Zhang

Fight between Usyk and Joshua is for the heavyweight title.
The winner of the Hrgović vs Zhang match supposedly becomes the mandatory title challenger and will face the winner between Usyk vs Joshua in the next fight.
I'm sure both fights will be interesting to watch.

As a Croatian, I believe and hope that Hrgović will win and one day become world champion.