Best stadium you have experienced

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could be for any sport. Whether it is a family day out, a trip with the boys.

My personal favourites, for a verity of reasons.

Hampden Park, Glasgow. Yes, a little bias for me, but when this place is bouncing for football games, it is electric. It is also the venue for a fantastic family day out for the Commonwealth Games in 2014.

Allianz Arena, Munich. I visited here in 2008 to watch my club play a European game. It was a stunning experience.

Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris, Genoa. Not the greatest looking stadium, but it makes my list, more for the moment. World Cup Italia 90. 15'000 extremely drunk Scot's, singing non-stop, me still being a teenager. The stories from that day, will stay with me forever.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Hampden Park, Glasgow. Yes, a little bias for me, but when this place is bouncing for football games, it is electric. It is also the venue for a fantastic family day out for the Commonwealth Games in 2014.

Allianz Arena, Munich. I visited here in 2008 to watch my club play a European game. It was a stunning experience.

Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris, Genoa. Not the greatest looking stadium, but it makes my list, more for the moment. World Cup Italia 90. 15'000 extremely drunk Scot's, singing non-stop, me still being a teenager. The stories from that day, will stay with me forever.

The stadium that I had a nice experience was the Mané Garrincha Stadium it is a world cup stadium it was not in a world cup game, but it was in a game of my favorite team

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Santiago Bernabeu and Old Trafford

M

Minakshi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Scotiabank Arena

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello[emoji3]
On TV they say that the atmosphere at Anfield is something, and if he also sings, a miracle[emoji3]

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the Dallas Cowboys AT&T Stadium, a major group final would have been welcome.

It can be a fantastic stadium (and by the way my favorite team) ...

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Maracanã Rio de Janeiro I went when there was general and we colud stand now after it was renovated for the world cup I still haven't been.

G

gassstation

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NSC Olimpiyskiy

Stadium of the National Team of Ukraine and Dynamo Kyiv, NSC Olimpiyskiy. He likes me. But there are many stages cooler. For example, like the stadium of Bavaria.

robertboz

robertboz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Santiago Bernabeu I was after the match with Manchester City on May 5th I paid a visit to Spain

Attachments

• 20220505_104108.jpg
    20220505_104108.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 7
Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Best Stadium for choreography in the world, because all the entraces are situated on the top, and pretty strong aqustic effects: Rajko Mitic Stadium in Belgrade - the home of glory FC RED STAR - 2022 Champion and Cup Winner:

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best stadium in bavaria in Munich the Olympia Stadium

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I've only been in 2 stages in my life
Once at the studio in Prudentão. And another in Marília against Mirassol

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Stamford Bridge prior to all seater stadia, In Shed End could be wild.

cardcounter

cardcounter

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Westfalen Stadion Dortmund (Signal Iduna Park)

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Athlone Stadium, Cape Town, South Africa

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level