Any WWE fans?

B

Bigtimemike

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wondering if there was any WWE fans on the forum here. Hadnt seen any mention of it.

S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to watch WWE all the time.

But, I don't watch it anymore.

Toast

Toast

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stopped watching WWF shortly after it changed it name to WWE. Nothing WWE will ever do will come close to the awesomeness that was the Attitude era.:p

CntryBoys

CntryBoys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its all fake and dont care for it but iI will say this. I was downtown Nashville at the bars last Monday and the WWE was at the Sommet Center downtown and I couldnt believe how many people actually go and watch that non sense. it was letting out while I was down there across from it and people kept coming out of there.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its all fake and dont care for it but iI will say this. I was downtown Nashville at the bars last Monday and the WWE was at the Sommet Center downtown and I couldnt believe how many people actually go and watch that non sense. it was letting out while I was down there across from it and people kept coming out of there.

This is true, there are many people who find this sort of mindless entertainment entertaining.

:)

B

Bigtimemike

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, I used to watch it all the time too. But now my true favorites are the NFL and MLB. But your right about how many people go, especially to the live tapings.

Nexus6

Nexus6

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Along time ago when i was about 10 I was taken to see one of those wrestling matches and this guy had his whole finger inside the other guys ear and blood was coming out. Then when the fight was over he walked passed where i was sitting and he had no finger lol.. So I never was a fan of it even as a kid. I'm sure its a big thing in kentucky or kansas , No offense ...

This is true, there are many people who find this sort of mindless entertainment entertaining.

:)

Subversivecynic

Subversivecynic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
UFC MAN! all the way, stop watch the soaps dude "wwe" and watch some real crap!

UFC 117!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

AntiKhrist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been an avid fan since I was little. It's been kind of a family tradition. Going to live events have given me some of the best memories of my Grandfather, who passed away a few years ago. :) Now I'm the one that takes my relatives. :)

ben_rhyno

ben_rhyno

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeh I love it too, I don't care if its fake, i already know that, I think its very entertaining. saying that i also love UFC and rugby.

A

AntiKhrist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never call it "fake". I call it "staged". The story may be pre-determined, but the injuries are real(most of the time.) LOL