ANY NASCAR FANS

NLCE

NLCE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was going to use hamlin and lagono to start for my fantasy team. Do you think they solved their engine problems? The race is at martinsville tomorrow. What do you think?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not in love with my sister so no.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not in love with my sister so no.
Stereotype much?
NLCE said:
I was going to use hamlin and lagono to start for my fantasy team. Do you think they solved their engine problems? The race is at martinsville tomorrow. What do you think?
I wouldn't pick Logano aka "Soggy Bread" for anything. He's so overrated and unreliable. But I think it's OK to pick Hamlin since Gibbs engine dept. is pretty capable of fixing their engine woes. Hamlin is hungry and wants that title. He runs well at M-ville and isn't afraid to rub the Hendick boys.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not a stereotype if it is true.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NASCAR Fan. Not in love with sister.

NLCE

NLCE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The last 10 laps at talladega were awesome. That's got to be one of the best finishes ever. Johnson needs to give Dale Jr. half his winnings. The way johnson dove down to the bottom of the track and Dale to react like he did and stay right on johnson's bumper was some real good driving. I had Dale Jr, Menard, Stewart and montoya for my fantasy nascar. Moved up 2 spots to 3rd place out of 23.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont we have a huge nascar thread??? maybe im thinkin about something else...

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dont we have a huge nascar thread??? maybe im thinkin about something else...

Nope, no 'huge' thread. We have had an occasional thread or 3 over the last couple of years.

And yes that T-deag finish was very entertaining. I was expecting a 'huge one' but the drivers kept it clean.