Alabama is National Champion!

steak vegita

steak vegita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would of been a better game is Colt MCcoy wouldnt of gotten injured... But the backup did an alright job.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would of been a better game is Colt MCcoy wouldnt of gotten injured... But the backup did an alright job.

i wish i could say the guy did an alright job...4 picks and a fumble though...i just cant give him a thumbs up :smile:

CheeseConey

CheeseConey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wasn't a fair fight after Colt went down, but these things happen sometimes. If he lasted the whole game, it would have been a much more interesting game. The BigTen came to play this bowl season. Our top 4 teams came out victorious. And my Buckeyes are most definetly back! Watch out for next year. The Bucks are going to be on a mission.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Couple of people in work are big Alabama fans, so I was rooting for them against FL and Texas. Thought they may be blowing it in Q3 when they seemed to decide to play out the clock in their own 20!

The Freshman QB for Texas played a good game under the circumstances - one to watch for the next few years I think.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm more surprised Bama beat Florida than Texas. McCoy's injury didn't look severe, I'm very surprised he didn't get back in that game. Mack Brown supposedly wanted to protect his NFL career - that's a terrible excuse for sitting out of a National Championship game, especially considering the fact that a lot of great college players never make it in the NFL - there are no guarantees. On another note, Nick Saban might be the best coach in the country, he knows how to assemble and execute.