Aaron Rodgers out, Matt Flynn to play

E

eaglezoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers has not received the necessary medical clearance and has been ruled out for Sunday Night's game against the Patriots.

Matt Flynn, a seventh-round draft pick in 2008, is expected to make his first career start for the Packers.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5932859

After losing RB Ryan Grant in the first game of the season, the Pack had become a rather one-dimensional team relying heavily on Rodgers and their passing attack. Losing Rodgers for a game key to their playoff hopes is a huge loss.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn sucks for me, I was really depending on Rodgers in fantasy, now I hope Flynn can at least perform decent.

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
flynn is a good QB but its going to be really tough against the patriots in NE. Honestly his situation sucks even worse....Rodgers is young and theres no way GB is trading him away so Flynn in the longrun is never going to get hardly any playing time

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good thing i saw this thread and decided to bench rogers in my fantasy league =)

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got screwed in one league not having rodgers, but in my 2nd league the other guy didn't have Rodgers. You can guess who won in both leagues.

But in the league where I faced the guy who didn't have Rodgers it definitely did not hurt to have vick.