A simple idea to make soccer more interesting

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sports like soccer/football are important to have in the world because of the ease of taking a nap while watching them---and naps are important to have to refresh ones body and mind--so the game should not be changed

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Many complain that over the course of a 90-minute game there are few goals, making a game very slow and unexciting... how about you introduce a second ball in the 30th minute and even a third in the 30th minute 60 minutes one. The game stopped a little at a time, while the referee placed the additional ball in the middle of the field, while the other one (s) were frozen in position; then the game resumes normally.

What are your thoughts on this?
Since soccer is sometimes tedious with a single ball, I imagine adding more balls, not least because the judges have trouble following one, thinking here of two or more. LOL;

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think it would be very difficult to see and regulate. If a foul is committed and the other is not, how would it be executed, would the game be stopped? What should happen to make it more entertaining is to stop time every time something happens and that way play the 90 minutes

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
football will be more exciting when the referee is more energetic with the players who fall and wax

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, Guys! To dream not harmful!.. But reality remains the reality! And therefore Football is the way it's today.
Nothing more, and nothing less!

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many complain that over the course of a 90-minutes game there are too few goals, thus rendering a match too slow and not thrilling enough ... what about introducing a second ball at the 30-minutes mark and even a third one at the 60-minutes one. The game would pause each time for a bit while the referee places the additional ball in the middle of the field whereas the other one(s) remain frozen in their position; then the game resumes as usual.

Crazy idea. For football, you need to follow the rules as in basketball. If the ball left the field, then time stops.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Many complain that over the course of a 90-minutes game there are too few goals, thus rendering a match too slow and not thrilling enough ... what about introducing a second ball at the 30-minutes mark and even a third one at the 60-minutes one. The game would pause each time for a bit while the referee places the additional ball in the middle of the field whereas the other one(s) remain frozen in their position; then the game resumes as usual.

Gotcha covered...

It seems to me a very absurd idea, more like a circus show than a soccer match. Soccer already has its magic and its essence in itself, not for nothing having games like the ones you say even so it is still the king sport and number 1 in the world. For tastes, colors, and sports. There are many sports that those who do not feel attracted by soccer surely if they feel attracted by that other one. For example I don't like formula 1 because I find it very boring to see cars spinning senselessly over and over again, I would find it much more interesting if from the third lap a monster truck appears whose goal is to crush them. But it's not sensible at all, I'd rather watch something else that would interest and amuse me.
Couldn't get monster trucks on an F1 track for you but combined with OP's idea instead...

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
There is an old saying in germany which goes like: 'A man gotta love his balls, after all!'

Well, actually I made that up ...

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Very good all the comments, some very funny.
Look brother, that idea of yours is really quite crazy, it would be a real mess hahaha
Furbol is a beautiful game, enjoy the magic of some players, the stands and the clamor of the people, it is a great spectacle.
As for the game itself, it has an advantage over others. Weak teams can accomplish the feat of beating a strong team with different tactics. In other sports that is almost impossible.
I cite examples, I really like rugby and basketball. In these sports, if one team is much superior to another, you are really going to see a win or a very large score for the superior team. The bottom team has no chance.
In furbol there are results that you say "this is impossible""???, for example, a team from division C beat Real Madrid in the Spain cup "unbelievable"
It is not incredible, it can happen and has happened.
Furbol is like that, you love it or you hate it, but it is a show, it is the passion of the multitudes and it cannot be avoided.
Cheers;););)⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Very good all the comments, some very funny.
Look brother, that idea of yours is really quite crazy, it would be a real mess hahaha
Furbol is a beautiful game, enjoy the magic of some players, the stands and the clamor of the people, it is a great spectacle.
As for the game itself, it has an advantage over others. Weak teams can accomplish the feat of beating a strong team with different tactics. In other sports that is almost impossible.
I cite examples, I really like rugby and basketball. In these sports, if one team is much superior to another, you are really going to see a win or a very large score for the superior team. The bottom team has no chance.
In furbol there are results that you say "this is impossible""???, for example, a team from division C beat Real Madrid in the Spain cup "unbelievable"
It is not incredible, it can happen and has happened.
Furbol is like that, you love it or you hate it, but it is a show, it is the passion of the multitudes and it cannot be avoided.
Cheers;););)⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
Ha ha, interesting analysis of the sport ... you made me realize one thing: Most commenters found my idea silly, because it is just that: 'silly'. Just as I find the current soccer 'boring'. Soccer is just not my sport, I'll never 'get it'. If anyone is interested, my favorite sports are Basketball, Chess and ... well, I don't know the rules of any other sport, lol. 😀
But imo, my idea to 'improve' soccer sounds great.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Ja, ja, interesante análisis del deporte... me hiciste darme cuenta de una cosa: la mayoría de los comentaristas encontraron mi idea tonta, porque es solo eso: 'tonta'. Así como el fútbol actual me parece 'aburrido'. El fútbol simplemente no es mi deporte, nunca lo entenderé. Si a alguien le interesa, mis deportes favoritos son el Baloncesto, el Ajedrez y... bueno, no conozco las reglas de ningún otro deporte, jejeje. 😀
Pero en mi opinión, mi idea de 'mejorar' el fútbol suena genial.
hahaha I'm glad I made you have some fun. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You're right, if you tell me "Carlos, I have 2 pairs of tickets, one is to see the Chicago Bulls of Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Horace Grant and Dennis Rodman against the Los Angeles Lakers of Magic Johnson, Karem Abdul Jabbar and others, and the other two tickets are to see the World Cup final, don't doubt that we are going to watch basketball and drink beer hahahaha:):):)
You know what happens dear friend, that soccer also became extremely technical. The magic of players like Ronaldhino Gaucho, Zidane, Platini, Diego Maradona and others is almost over. Today I would tell you that the banners are Neymar Jr, Lionel Messi and there is not much else. The skilled and different throughout life have made a difference.
That's why since I see that you like chess Karparov, Magnus Carlsen, the great Bobby Fischer, Casablanca, made the difference.
And in poker the great Doyle Brunson made the difference too, a different player from all.
Greetings friend, always everything with humor is more pleasant hahaha;););)o_Oo_Oo_O:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think it is better to reduce the number of players on the field to only seven, then we will see a lot of goals, and it would also be better to suggest this to FIFA😂

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Soccer Seven Good Idea
Like rugby sevens
Health;););) (y) (y) (y) (y)

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
If football is a world-class game for people, then oblige each organizer of the game to play a charity lottery at their stadium. Fans with tickets to the match, in a 15-minute break after 1 half, can win lottery prizes, cars, household and electronic appliances, clothing and tourist travel:giggle::giggle::giggle: