3 '28 martinville race

durrr i win

durrr i win

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
grrrr.... blahhhhhhhh Rain out yesterday so it never ran, i wanna see 88 jr's new paint sheen going to look sick az fcuk:burnout: :burnout: and would like 2 see jr finally take one down! so if anyone know if is on FOX channel plz post it . thx

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dont see it listed , but you can watch it on espn360.com i think,buck:)

AmadorEd

AmadorEd

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was on the Fox Network today, Fairly good race, Jimmy didn't win, Denny won....................

Ed

durrr i win

durrr i win

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya i got 2 watch middle of the race soooooooo glad jimmy didnt win! nor did JR maybe next race:(

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like to see alot of you feel the same way i do about johnson, i just think its time for someone new maybe harvick but he had a good casr yesterday with a bad break and did you see that finish gordon and kenseth rubbing the whole way suck thoe i'm a kenseth fan:cool:

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't mind JJ winning a lot, it's just part of the cycle, from David Pearson winning 75% of the races he entered to Richard to Cale Y to DE to JG. These things ebb & flow. I come from the NASCAR Modified area where we're used to drivers like Geoff Bodine winning 54 races in a season :) and Richie Evans winning multiple national championship so JJ's deeds to date don't seem so special.

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't mind JJ winning a lot, it's just part of the cycle, from David Pearson winning 75% of the races he entered to Richard to Cale Y to DE to JG. These things ebb & flow. I come from the NASCAR Modified area where we're used to drivers like Geoff Bodine winning 54 races in a season :) and Richie Evans winning multiple national championship so JJ's deeds to date don't seem so special.
wow since you put it like that i have to ask did you have to put up with lame ass commercials from lowes hahahaahah:cool: