2010 NFL DRAFT

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, please. Tim Tebow will be playing the CFL in 4 years.

you really think so Tim? I understand concerns over his delivery and what not. But this kid brings such a great attitude, determination, class, and he is available to play other positions. I can see him playing Tight end or somewhere else. Also does anyone remember Cassell? He was behind Brady for a long time. Who better for Tebow to learn from than Brady..?

I understand we may disagree buddy, but imo your gonna be surprised.. This kids gonna develop into something special in the NFL.. Youll see.

liv3player

liv3player

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LMAO

Denver took Tebow in the 1st rd,what a bunch of idiots.This guy is no Pro level QB and will not make it there for awhile,I think it was more publicity than anything...I mean 1st rd..He was projected like late 2nd-3rd but most probable 3rd.Bad pick by them,glad I am no Bronco fan..The Lions shoulda took Mccoy IMO.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you really think so Tim? I understand concerns over his delivery and what not. But this kid brings such a great attitude, determination, class, and he is available to play other positions. I can see him playing Tight end or somewhere else. Also does anyone remember Cassell? He was behind Brady for a long time. Who better for Tebow to learn from than Brady..?

I understand we may disagree buddy, but imo your gonna be surprised.. This kids gonna develop into something special in the NFL.. Youll see.

That's what they said about Matt Leinart, Vince Young, Alex Smith, Brady Quinn, Troy Smith...

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's what they said about Matt Leinart, Vince Young, Alex Smith, Brady Quinn, Troy Smith...

I agree, I think it was a wasted pick by the Broncos.

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what i find hard to beleive is that douchebag clausen got picked over colt mccoy. colt holds the record for most career wins and clausen who finished his career with 16 wins gets picked first. wtf people?

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very happy with Dallas Cowboys pick a much needed position. Now to get a few OL and they will be set for the history making run to the Super Bowl this year. (history making due to they would be the first team to play in the Super Bowl in their home stadium)

This was a phenomenal pick for the Cowboys, if Bryant can handle himself professionally and stay out of trouble. Bryant was one of the top talents of the draft. It was his other issues that caused him to drop. As a Cowboys fan, I hope he becomes an All-Pro receiver. Roy Williams was a good player for the Lions, but has been a huge disappointment for the Cowboys.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FORGET ABOUT NO. 1 THE HEADLINE IS TEBOW @ NO. 25 TO DEN......

B

BondsHOF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
49ers having a great draft. Very happy,no reason they shouldn't win the NFC west. Go Niners!!!

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tebow-Broncos-E
Claussen-Panthers-I
McCoy-Browns-E-I-O

No to sure where Tebow will play!
But the other 2 not the greatest spots but they will start!

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tebow-Broncos-E
Claussen-Panthers-I
McCoy-Browns-E-I-O

Very happy with the start of the Holmgren era in Cleveland:D #1 rated corner Joe Haden along with big RB Montario Hardesty and of course Colt McCoy.:) Doubt McCoy will start this season. But this is probably why they brought in Jake Delhomme, to help mentor Colt. Imo Tebow will be used in wildcat formations and brought along slowly. Agree he is a project, but his work ethic can't be questioned. Josh McDaniels is pretty savvy, he'll find a place for him to excel. How do the rest of you like your picks?:confused:

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tebow-Broncos-E
Claussen-Panthers-I
McCoy-Browns-E-I-O

The Browns already said they have no intentions of starting McCoy this year. I think Clausen might start for the Panthers.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Claussen for the Panthers. I hope he doesn't start this year, and gets a year to learn the offense & mature.

Too bad our defense needs to replace like 100 starters...

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NFL Draft is over.

Who do you think had the best draft? I can't believe the Broncos drafted Tim Tebow. What on earth are we going to do with three starting QB's?

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No matter how the draft went, I think the Steeler's Team will be the best!

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hope the Colts made good picks

Snow :cool:

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see the 3 posts above and all have Poofy's icon. Wierd.

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My mistake. So you,snow, and TPC are supposed to have the same one? Just makin sure I'm not havin a stroke or something.

jaycism

jaycism

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i thought that the raiders should have went for an offensive line first and than for what ever last but that is good ole al davis at work lol. i guess they made some good picks for their defense but how good will they be if they are on the field the whole game? the raiders definatly need to protect their quarterback and i am not sure they will do that this season.

dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i thought that the raiders should have went for an offensive line first and than for what ever last but that is good ole al davis at work lol. i guess they made some good picks for their defense but how good will they be if they are on the field the whole game? the raiders definatly need to protect their quarterback and i am not sure they will do that this season.
the greatness of the raiders will prevail if the deffence is stout the offence might decide to step up there game esspecially with there new QB:cool:

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
packer fan 2!

hey dave long time cheesehead here also! clifton and tauscher getting old kid from iowa will start probably in 2011! i thnik the team is close to making the super bowl and yes we did get robbed in the playoffs! go pack!

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i thought that the raiders should have went for an offensive line first
They had one of the worst run D's last year, and they picked up the best middle line backer in the draft. I like the pick, especially with them grabbing workout warrior Bruce Campbell much later in the draft, sick value in round 4.