2010 NFL DRAFT

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Starting soon...any NFL fans out there?

Who would you like to have as your first pick?

Ima packer fan so im looking for some OL PLEASE:D any big names to look out for???

Our D is ok but we need improvement in our O line def...hopefully we dont get cheated in the playoffs again:mad:

What a heartbreaker...

Numbuh 0ne

Numbuh 0ne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think the lions could draft God? even then idk....

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think the lions could draft God? even then idk....

take it your a lions fan? If so ya got next pick! Hows the QB situation?
Few good picks this year...except for Tebow:) , but he should be ok.

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1st Pick of the 2010 NFL Draft
QB-Oklahoma
Its official the Rams got Sam Bradford

Last edited:
Numbuh 0ne

Numbuh 0ne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm pretty sure we'll snag Suh, our qb situation is decent we got Stafford so we'll see how that works out

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm pretty sure we'll snag Suh, our qb situation is decent we got Stafford so we'll see how that works out
Dam how dumb am I:rolleyes:
Ima Georgia fan I shoulda knew that...lol N. Suh=NICE

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2nd pick 2010 NFL Draft
Detroit Lions
Ndomukong Suh-DT-Nebraska

Im gonna post the top ten picks and my team picks...Dont wanna get into crap for spam or something!

Last edited:
DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2nd pick 2010 NFL Draft
Detroit Lions
Ndomukong Suh-DT-Nebraska

Im gonna post the top ten picks and my team picks...Dont wanna get into crap for spam or something!

Don't think you'll get much spam with this thread. It's worthy of discussion unless you're a cheese he....oops sorry:p ;) Don't worry too much, cheese and spam go together:beer: From everything I have read and heard Suh was even worthy of going #1 overall. Good choice Detroit imo. Looking to see what Cleveland does with #7

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
how sick I typed the picks as they came and went to post and POOF!
I GOT SIGNED OUT!
I have em unless someone has a link or would like to post them for me...THANKS

Just the top ten! And Green Bay's pick if possible!....THANKS AGAIN

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patriots ****ed up so bad. Bit tipsy but watching them trade down constantly, then eventually missing Tim Tebow by 1 or 2 picks. Tim Tebow in a Patriots uniform was a ideal first pick for us. Can and will elaborate tomorrow. Seriously very disappointed this year just because I thought although we picked up quite a few late round picks this year, Tebow would have been a great addition to our team..

Draft usually isnt such a big deal for me, but I saw the Pats in a prime position to pick up a key acquisition..

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The stunner so far in my opinion is Clausen not being drafted yet and Tebow already drafted by Denver. I thought sure Buffalo, Oakland, or Cleveland would've took Clausen with their 1st pick. Shows how much teams pay attention to Mel Kiper's opinion.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Casper IIRC this is not and wont be the last time Mel has looked like a donk after the first round. Notice this year he didnt make any promises about leaving the network if he was wrong.. LOL

Grossberger

Grossberger

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very happy with Dallas Cowboys pick a much needed position. Now to get a few OL and they will be set for the history making run to the Super Bowl this year. (history making due to they would be the first team to play in the Super Bowl in their home stadium)

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very happy with Dallas Cowboys pick a much needed position. Now to get a few OL and they will be set for the history making run to the Super Bowl this year. (history making due to they would be the first team to play in the Super Bowl in their home stadium)

Yep.. Great pick at the WR slot... ****ing Patriots dealt themselves out of this draft slot as well. Late picks here might cost them. Yes I know Brady was a late pick. Noone agrees with me here that the Pats should have/goofed on drafting/missing Tebow in this position of the draft?. IMO too much dealing down in the first round.

Numbuh 0ne

Numbuh 0ne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think the pats should have got Bryant, they already have a randy moss type since they still have randy moss. With Tebow, eh, I want Tebow to have a shot at starting so I like him with the Broncos. No matter what happens though, he'll be at the very least a pro bowl tight end year end and year out.

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep.. Great pick at the WR slot... ****ing Patriots dealt themselves out of this draft slot as well. Late picks here might cost them. Yes I know Brady was a late pick. Noone agrees with me here that the Pats should have/goofed on drafting/missing Tebow in this position of the draft?. IMO too much dealing down in the first round.

dude i am a huge florida fan and a huge pats fan. i would have loved to see tebow in the blue and silver. i guess more that anything im glad to see he got drafted in the first round. im kind of glad that douchebag clausen hasnt been picked yet, cause i hope colt mccoy goes first.

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Patriots ****ed up so bad. Bit tipsy but watching them trade down constantly, then eventually missing Tim Tebow by 1 or 2 picks. Tim Tebow in a Patriots uniform was a ideal first pick for us. Can and will elaborate tomorrow. Seriously very disappointed this year just because I thought although we picked up quite a few late round picks this year, Tebow would have been a great addition to our team..

Draft usually isnt such a big deal for me, but I saw the Pats in a prime position to pick up a key acquisition..

I truthfully thought he would go there!
:eek: A BRONCO???:eek:

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think the pats should have got Bryant, they already have a randy moss type since they still have randy moss. With Tebow, eh, I want Tebow to have a shot at starting so I like him with the Broncos. No matter what happens though, he'll be at the very least a pro bowl tight end year end and year out.

The Patriots didnt get Bryant. The Dallas Cowboys did. The only reason they traded with the Pats for that draft slot is because they passed on Randy Moss way back when, because he had off the field issues. Bryant has the same kind of issues and Jerry Jones didnt wanna look like a DBag again..

The Patriots got greedy imo thinking they could pick up a boatload of late round picks thinking if they move down the slots little by little they could still pick up Tebow.. Thats at least how I see it.. Iam still so irked by this I feel like punching Belichick right in the mouth.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the Falcons 1st round pick. Sean Weatherspoon beat out many other LB's at the combine.

Last edited:
dead spade

dead spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
okay the raiders draft a Lb in 8th and i was just on raiders .com and they signed 4 line backers in the last week and a half i think they will prolly draft taylor maze from usc he can be brought up to the line as a fith line backer yea taloy maze

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for ruining all of CJ Spiller's fantasy value Bills.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Oh, please. Tim Tebow will be playing the CFL in 4 years.