Why you shouldn't use pirated software

W

wiewdoom

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Today there are many poker programs that help players improve their game and make better decisions in the hands. Most software is sold for money with the possibility of free use for a limited amount of time (this is called a trial period). You can try to find and download cracked versions, but this approach will not be optimal for several reasons:
You don't know what will be "sewn" into the crack. It is possible that a virus has entered your computer.
The support of the developer company does not support pirated versions of the software. You will have to search for answers to all questions on your own.
There will be no access to updated versions of the program until a new crack is released. And how long it will take the pirates to crack the next version of the software is unknown.
Finally, you will not support the developers who created the programs. And if they do not receive money for their work, where will they get the motivation to continue working? Any work should be paid, especially such a useful one.

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What i can say? You're right.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not use any additional software to play poker. I simply do not believe that such programs bring real benefit. In my opinion, all these programs are created in order to sell them to loser players :)

zer0ne

zer0ne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I don't use any programs to help poker. All I need is to focus and relax. I think all programs are mined. Paid programs are also not reliable. A person must rely on himself in an honest and fair competition free of any additional programs

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
all these programs are created in order to sell them to loser players :)
I can see your point. Although, many poker pros use them too and I doubt they are losing players. 😉

They can help reducing the disadvantage you have while multi-tabling because you might miss some details.

But of course they are not the solution to fix your game leaks in any regard.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
With the advent of the Internet era, the problem of pirated software has only intensified - and has intensified many times over. In most cases, pirated and counterfeit programs have modified code and, according to statistics, are 35% more prone to malfunctions, and also increase the risk of involvement in bots up to 5 times. networks.I don't recommend using them.