What software is needed on microlimits?

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
I would like to hear from you what software you used playing on microlimits and what was really useful in your opinion and gave you some information.
Thank you

Vlaad

Vlaad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, you don't need any software in order to beat the micros. Even at the small stakes, most players don't use any software. However, if you're really serious about poker, you can look into Pokertracker and/or Flopzilla.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, the player should try to develop their own skills and intuition, without the use of auxiliary software. Only our patience and discipline can allow us to achieve good results.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you

На мой взгляд, вам не нужно никакого программного обеспечения, чтобы побить микропрограммы. Даже на небольших ставках большинство игроков не используют никакого программного обеспечения. Однако, если вы действительно серьезно относитесь к покеру, вы можете заглянуть в Pokertracker и / или Flopzilla.
I also thought that you can do without programs, but I noticed that almost all streamers play with software! Thank you for your opinion!

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never used programs, it plays well without them) Which is what I advise you.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
PT4 gives you many statistics. You can create reports of your own imagination to study and see where your leaks are and what hands you have most success with and in what positions. You can export these reports and open them in Excel. In excel if you are familiar with making pivot tables, you can have many ways to exam your data. So, if you are into statistics, I feel this is one program a person needs. There are so many software packages out there that it is best to read reviews and decide which to go with. Good luck!

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that you don't need software to be good at micros, and probably shouldn't rely on a HUD. It is a good idea to use something like PT4 (above) to analyze your game afterwards though.

PT4 is as good as any of them, and better than most.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think there is any need for any utility software on the micro limit. It is very unpredictable to play at this limit, basic poker knowledge is sufficient. But if you insist on it, know basic stats.

T

TriszPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only software you need for microlimits is called google chrome. This software is used to download the poker client!:) And listen to Hot Since 82 in the background.

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! I recently installed Hold'em Manager. With the good hud, it can help well. Also, if you plan to develop your game and analyze the hands after the game, I recommend Flopzilla.

K

KylieCampbell

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Better without programs, develops mindfulness and skills!:D Never used..

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to be really care with some software, becaues not all of this programms are allowed in different rooms. For example, you can use some software in one room, and it,s not allowed in another one, so in that way you need to be care with this. Because some rooms don,t allow to use any software at all.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think for micro-stakes it is enough to use software only for analysis and analysis of hands. Although I can’t say everything with 100% certainty, I didn’t beat the micro stakes either, but I don’t use any programs in the game. But my friend plays at cash tables and he uses legal programs, and I am more of a tournament player.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, I do not use any software, so I probably will not help you in this.Do not forget to play based on the experience of the game and the anticipation of the situation at the tables.I am not looking for easy ways to learn the game and say that it is the best.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
I would like to hear from you what software you used playing on microlimits and what was really useful in your opinion and gave you some information.
Thank you

None.

Software is overvalued in the poker community (which is great for the software companies!).

Don't buy in to the pyramid scheme of coaching/software/subscriptions/etc.

Challenge yourself to pay attention to the games you are playing, rather than relying on software to quantify the experience for you.

If you can do this, you will be rewarded with true poker knowledge.

I wish you well. :)

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you play just for fun don't bother with any software , if you want to have some profit first of all you will need some studying in order to have strong foundations , without them you won't make any step further to the poker world!

First and foremost study some super basic topics like preflop ranges(raise first in) ranges , after that some 3bet spots and the list goes on.

After that if you need to review your own game then I would recommend as a must a tracker with an intergraded replayer something like Poker Tracker 4 , Holdem Manager 2 or 3 , Hand2Note and many others. If you still want to play without a tracker I still recommend it , just bought it and choose not to show it at the tables , still useful for the reviews or sharing your spots IMO. Also ICMizer is super helpful or Holdem Resources Calculator.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
Thank you

Oh also, one more thing.

Only 20% (roughly) of the poker community is profitable, but about 100% of the poker community will be giving you advice. ;)

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you

Oh also, one more thing.

Only 20% (roughly) of the poker community is profitable, but about 100% of the poker community will be giving you advice. ;)
Thank you very much for your opinion! I guess I only need software where you can sort your hands to see your mistakes! Otherwise you're right I have to learn the original base first! Good luck at the tables)))

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Heard about the program FlopZila, say very good) is it free?
No, it's paid, but it's not expensive. It costs about $ 25 for two devices, so if you want, you can share this cost with someone else. There is also a free trial period of 7 days.

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Micro and low limits you don't need it. Always a bunch of fishes playing. Maybe can be useful in ring games, since you already have some recreational grinders playing several hands. But I would not recommend for tournaments.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello I really liked this post I am also behind some software because I intend to play several sit go tables at the same time I will watch the comments of nosdps friend to help me too

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally at micro limits you don't need any special software. At this level most players make too many mistakes so just building and following good ABC poker strategy should be completely enough. Saying that i like to use tools like DriveHUD as they can be useful in two main ways:

1. They create database of all hands that you play allowing you to review them later and see and correct your mistakes more easily. They can also track your winnings or losses which makes it easier to apply good bankroll management.
2. They display statistics in real time for the players on the table based on your saved hand histories which sometimes may be helpful to make correct decision in otherwise tough spots.

Particularly for DriveHUD i also like the price. Unlike other similar softwares which usually cost between 50 and 100$ per year (or even more) drivehud for micro limits costs just 9$ for the first year and 5$ per year if you renew which even micro limits players can easily afford.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have never used any program you are talking about, there have been discussions about this topic but I was not interested, I will also document these "aids" but I believe that the game of poker should bring you satisfaction for your decisions. by you and not by a helper program.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you

Generally at micro limits you don't need any special software. At this level most players make too many mistakes so just building and following good ABC poker strategy should be completely enough. Saying that i like to use tools like DriveHUD as they can be useful in two main ways:

1. They create database of all hands that you play allowing you to review them later and see and correct your mistakes more easily. They can also track your winnings or losses which makes it easier to apply good bankroll management.
2. They display statistics in real time for the players on the table based on your saved hand histories which sometimes may be helpful to make correct decision in otherwise tough spots.

Particularly for DriveHUD i also like the price. Unlike other similar softwares which usually cost between 50 and 100$ per year (or even more) drivehud for micro limits costs just 9$ for the first year and 5$ per year if you renew which even micro limits players can easily afford.
Thank you very much for your time! I think to try this program as I think this price is more than acceptable)