What HUD to get

I

iPGaming

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone. I know this question was asked like milion times most likely. I'm a micro/low tournament player. And I was thinking about getting HUD. Being a micro player my bankroll is pretty tight atm.(it's on upscale though) Should I just wait until I get like $1000 roll before getting or should I just get HUD right away? I want to get pokertracker but $100 upfront seems a bit much for my current bankroll so I was thinking about getting Jivaro $5 subscription until I get enough bankroll for PT4.

What's your opinion on this? I know PT4 is much more in depth but I figure Jivaro is more user friendly and pretty much has everything a micro players should have for the most of the time.

And now another question. Can you transfer data from Jivaro to PT4 in case of a switch or will I have to collect data from the beginning again? :confused:

S

Smart_Hand

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would buy Hand2note. Free 30 day trial.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey IPGaming,

Just invest in Pokertracker, it's a far superior product and you won't regret it.
On top of having the HUD, you get all the database info which allows you t track, analyze your own game and find where you are leaking. This will pay for itself.

They also have a 30 day trial, which should be enough time for you to win the cost of it back. As for the right stats to use to make the most of it, watch this

And if you need a few more reasons why PT is just hands down the way to go, check out this article i wrote on it https://www.gripsed.com/strategy/why-you-need-pokertracker-4

Cheers!

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would get the beta for Holdem Manager 3 and see if you like it.

eurosTotnd

eurosTotnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can test free poker DB , FPDB its a free version tracker enjoy

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And now another question. Can you transfer data from Jivaro to PT4 in case of a switch or will I have to collect data from the beginning again? :confused:

Yes, you can transfer data to most database, I suggest trying different HUDs to check which soothe you better. Just jump and tranfer the HH from database to database.

You should try DriveHUD, Its a great HUD, I like it and if ever you have any questions, you can just PM John A here in CC. If your interested, check DH thread here in CC.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-software-tools-61/drivehud-poker-hud-database-software-298263/

C

canfoldaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking for free HUDs

Hello guys.I am looking for a free HUD that can be used for pokerstars. If anyone knows a free App to track your opponent pls tell me

P

Pokaslag

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Huds

Hi , so imo , using a HUD should be banned on all sites , the same reason collusion is banned essentially using a HUD is a form of artificial intelligence , or to put it another way, a second person taken detailed notes about your opponents for you to reference , which otherwise you would not have , then basing your action on the info from the HUD . To me this spoils the game and gives people not using huds a serious disadvantage . I would go as far as to say it's cheating , i wonder what would be said at a live tournament if you sat scribbling notes on opponents actions then when it was your turn to act you used your time card to read back through notes on that particular opponent ?! Thoughts ??

J

johnsulliv

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Opinion

Hi , so imo , using a HUD should be banned on all sites , the same reason collusion is banned essentially using a HUD is a form of artificial intelligence , or to put it another way, a second person taken detailed notes about your opponents for you to reference , which otherwise you would not have , then basing your action on the info from the HUD . To me this spoils the game and gives people not using huds a serious disadvantage . I would go as far as to say it's cheating , i wonder what would be said at a live tournament if you sat scribbling notes on opponents actions then when it was your turn to act you used your time card to read back through notes on that particular opponent ?! Thoughts ??

I think its legit, because it is online poker and not live. I doubt solely making decisions off of the information awarded by hudsoftware, makes a winner and information still needs to be processed by ones own brain,rational and logic.

It is probably almost impossible to ban also given the nature of operating over the internet.