T

telboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tournament indicator

Current I use Holdem Indicator and Tournament with great results. They both offer instant poker odds, real time opponent statistics, and betting patterns in simple & easy to understand displays.

Sometimes I forget to pay attention to the Win Odds before calling. I am also watching the Pot Odds before calling. Personal, I think it works slightly better in cash games because of fewer changing factors.

:jd4: Tournament Indicator comes with a 7-Day Trial (No credit card required):angel:

Holdem Indicator: holdemindicator.com
Tournament Indicator: tournamentindicator.com/

At the moment I play on poker stars. I play sngs and tournaments.

I use tournament indicator. Is there any other site that lets you use Tournament indicator? I am from the UK as I know a lot of poker sites don't allow software tools anymore

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hand2note is excellent!

I've only used other software a few times. When I was on a team I experienced
PT4 and holdem manager, but I didn't delve into it. (I have it installed on an old computer)
However, I use hand2note and in the free version it is as complete as all of these.
I used the paid version for a month and it's just amazing!
In the dynamic hud, any stat you hover over the arrow shows various information.
For example :
You have the PFR when you pass the arrow over it, a table appears with the range and frequency that villain opens raise.
Another example of a total 3-bet: the same situation, every 3-bet total range, of course only hands that went to showdawn appear in the range.
It has several tools to automate the comparison between actions. You can create your own! (in this case I didn't have time to learn because only in the paid versions)
The popups are amazing, so much information you get lost, and all the features editable.
The database they create in their storage takes up almost no space, I don't know what kind of file they convert to, what matters is that the algorithm reads and translates and gives me the information perfectly.
It has the sessions tab that has an amazing organization system, I don't even know what to say with so many resources it's hard!
How do you think I'm doing this equity and RNG study?
Link:
And the best part I use the free version, imagine the paid one??
If I could afford it, I would easily pay over $2000 for an annual license, even more so after what they did for me by providing free access and no expiration date!

AzazeL0707

AzazeL0707

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
That’s a bit unfair to the people playing with no tools ��

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I have newer used any of this software. And I will newer. I will that I play, I make decisions, I risk and learn with time and get better.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello, I once used a software when it belonged to a stable ... and the amount of statistics they give is great ... They are very helpful :D

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have always been a user of a poker database and a HUD. I think I would like to add with ALL the poker news lately, this is not RTA (real time assistance). I would also add in that playing in small stakes cash and tourneys online are still possible. You will NOT be playing against a "team" of regs. This kind of thing does happen at high stakes and it is terrible for poker, but these guys risk their reputations and their ability to generate money outside of poker if they get caught up in a scandal.

One word of caution if you choose to use a HUD, you will be able to search and find all kinds of ways to interpret stats, BUT most stats you need a huge sample size to make any real exploits. I recommend just tracking VPIP, PFR, 3Bet, and maybe C-Bet frequencies, if you are playing low stakes, chances are you will not play enough hands against the same villains to worry about other stats.

R

ruffcut68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
looking for something like table ninja for Mac. any one?

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi Tammy. Excellent contribution to me. Thanks.

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
deepsolver.com is another browser based solver, imho the best one on the market.

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I’m investing in a HUD or few if that’s the best option but apart from having been aware of them and their use over the years I’ve never used one. Furthermore the online terminology that most use I’m oblivious to intentional reasons but is what it is. I’m very likely joining GGPoker and one other, possibly partypoker or a sports bet client, anyone know and could suggest which HUD/s to go for and why? Customisation is an important need along with instant and statically accurate real time data.