Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
We wanted to put together a resource for a members with info on the most popular poker tools and software out there! So we've compiled this list with some info on each.

This is no way an endorsement of these tools (except of course CardsChat tools and CardsChat affiliates), and players should do due diligence to research these tools and determine if they are right for them, compatible for their systems, and whether or not any of these tools are allowed or prohibited from the poker networks they intend to use these on.

Let's get started!

CardsChat Tools
CardsChat poker tools are free to use – anytime, for anyone!

CardsChat Poker Odds Calculator
https://www.cardschat.com/poker-odds-calculator.php

Our poker odds calculator simulates a poker game and helps you determine the percentage of the likelihood that you will win a hand. Run your equities after play to see if you made the right call!

Supported Game Variants:
  • Hold’em
  • Omaha
  • Omaha Hi/Lo
  • Seven Card Stud
  • Seven Card Stud Hi/Lo
  • Razz
CardsChat Hand Converter and Replayer
https://www.cardschat.com/hand-converter.php

Our CardsChat Hand Converter and Replayer lets players convert their online poker hand histories into an easy to read format. Post your newly formatted hands on the forum for analysis and discussion with and by other members.

Every hand conversion has a unique replayer link that plays back your hand street by street, action by action. Share on Facebook and Twitter!

Supported Sites: pretty much all of them! All you need is a plain text hand history to plug into the converter.

Support Thread

Poker Tracker 4

Poker Tracker 4 is a suite of tools for the online poker player, and arguably the most well-known out of poker tracking software. Including a HUD (heads-up display) and fully customizable reports, filter, graphs, stats & themes, for Hold’em and Omaha.

Features included:
  • LeakTracker
  • NoteTracker
  • Equity Calculator for Hold’em and Omaha
  • ICM tool for SNG and final table analysis
PT4 is arguably your one-stop shop for all things poker software related.

Take a peek at their supported sites.

14-Day Free Trial
Purchase Price: $69.99 - $159.99 depending on package

Support Thread

Holdem Manager

Designed by poker players, for poker players HM3 (Holdem Manager 3) and OM3 (Omaha Manager 3) is another suite of tools to help online players improve their results by making more informed decisions.

HM3 database is updated simultaneously while you play, providing key stats on your opponents directly to the table. With an array of situational views, graphs, hand filters and more, HM3 can help you analyze and improve the game of the casual or professional player.

Supported Sites – click here to see the more than 12 major poker networks and 14 languages that are supported on HM3.

Full 14-Day Free Trial with limited feature version available for free use after the 14 days.

Purchase Price: Packages available from $60 - $160, with options for Holdem or Omaha, or a combo of both variants.

Tools by CardsChat Poker Expert John A:

DriveHud

DriveHud is a poker database and customizable HUD (heads-up display) for online poker players. Tracking and recording all your hands you play online, with DriveHud you will be able to review, re-play, filter, graph and analyze to improve your poker game.

For Hold’em and Omaha

Other perks:
  • Tilt Meter
  • Equity Calculator
30-Day Free Trial

Subscription Based
  • 1 Year License: $9.99 to $59.99 depending on which of four packages you choose.
  • $4.99 to $9.99 for each additional year after that (depending on package).
Support Thread

Ace Poker Solutions
Your one-stop shop for HUD Card Catchers

Loads of poker software and strategy content including:
Leak Buster 2 – compares your online poker hands to millions of hands from winning online players, exposing your potential leaks and where you may be bleeding away your bankroll. For Hold’em Cash Games Only.

Leak Buster 2 Free Trial? Yes

Purchase Price:
  • $59.99 for Standard (Micro and Small Stakes)
  • $89.99 for Pro (Advanced)

Table Ninja II

Table Ninja II simplifies multi-tabling for online poker players. Everything from auto-opening tables, managing wait-lists and SNG registrations, time bank management, computing bet sizes, and a lot more. Table Ninja is designed to help multi-tablers reduce misclicks and errors, speed up their game, and stay on top of every hand they play.

Supported Sites:
  • PokerStars
  • FullTilt Poker
  • 888poker (Tournaments only)
  • Borgata (NJ)
30-Day Free Trial

Subscription Based:
  • $4.99 - $19.99 per month depending on the package you choose.
  • Annual Subscriptions of $75 - $150

ICMizer

What is ICMizer? A poker calculator designed to analyze late stage tournament preflop play when your only options are to push or fold, using ICM theory, basic ChipEV and FGS models. Their Nash calculator is a favorite tool of poker players around the world.

CAUTION: ICMizer is NOT for use in game, but rather a tool for analyzing play after the fact. Make sure to close your ICMizer software/product before starting up your online poker clients and games.

Other perks (available to PRO subscribers):
  • SNG Coach – game simulator
  • Virtual Hand Replayer
  • ICM Nitro - Auto-Hands Analyzer
  • ICM Calculator (Free)
Free Trial Available

Subscription Based
  • Basic or Pro Package
  • Monthly, Quarterly, or Yearly
  • Discounts based on subscription length
  • $8.33 -$32.99 per month depending on package

Equilab
Created by PokerStrategy, Equilab gives the user the ability to analyze the equity in a specific poker hand or range of hands. Use filters to check your equity in a multitude of scenarios. You can also analyze your opponents’ hand ranges to help you determine the profitability of any hand decision.

Other Equilab Tools:
  • Scenario Analyzer: Analyzes potential flops, turns, and river and gives you the equity of that scenario
  • Equity Trainer: Test your equity knowledge with predetermined quizzes or ranges that you define yourself.
FREE

PioSOLVER

PioSOLVER is a GTO solver software for Hold’em. With the ability to analyze optimal play from every angle: post flop spots, starting ranges, stack sizes, bet sizes. PioSOLVER can give scenarios betting frequency, best hands to semi-bluff with and on what streets, best c-bet size on flop, you name it – this software boasts taking the game from intuition based, to one anchored in game analysis and math.

PioSOLVER offers a range of products for free and for purchase, depending on how far you want to go in analyzing your game.

Products and Purchase Price:
  • PioSOLVER free: What is it? Turn and River solver, up to 10 spots, and one flop scenario. Price: no surprise here - FREE
  • PioSOLVER basic: Full function GTO Solver, solving spots for all streets. Additional features included. PRICE: $249
  • PioSOLVER pro: Fully scriptable with a range of features above and beyond “free” and “basic” versions. Up to 2 activations (use on two PCs). PRICE: $475
  • PioSOLVER edge: The most powerful of all the PioSOLVER products. Includes a preflop solver, ability for simultaneous use on 2 computers, and customizable for specific hardwares. PRICE: $1,099
PioSOLVER software is powerful, and takes up a lot of resources to run, particularly the “edge” version. Make sure that your system meets the minimum hardware requirements to be able to run this software optimally.

PioSOLVER is Mac compatible.

Last edited:
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Pokersnowie

Pokersnowie is an AI (artificial intelligence) poker coaching and training software for No Limit Holdem. The AI has learned to play everything from Heads-Up to 10 player games; from short stacks all the way the deepest stacked games (up to 400 big blinds).

Software knowledge is based on its artificial intelligence neural networks and mathematical modules, with trillions of hands of play against itself.

Features:
  • PokerSnowie Training with Live Advice
  • Scenarios and Evaluations
  • Hands Import and Analysis
  • Error Rate, Game Balance and Statistics
  • Preflop advice
  • Analyze 8,000 real money hands per month
  • Get 1,200 scenario evaluations per month
  • Mobile app access
Purchase Price (Annual Subscriptions):
  • Intermediate $99/annually
  • Pro $229.95/annually
Compatible with:
  • Windows
  • Mac
  • iPhone
  • Android

SharkScope

The largest database of online poker tournament results.

Supporting nearly every online poker site there is, sharkscope allows users a daily quota of searches for free. However, you can purchase monthly subscriptions to extend your search quotas and benefits of use.

Purchase Price:
  • Free: 5 free searches every day
  • Monthly Subscriptions:
  • $6-$12/monthly (Bronze, Silver, or Gold plans) depending on how many searches you need per day.
Silver and Gold plans offer additional software access:
  • SharkScope HUD-SharkScope Sync
  • Hand Tracker
  • SNG Guide
SharkScope Hand Tracker is available as a stand-alone, one-time purchase for $99.

PokerCruncher

PokerCruncher is an App-based tool available for iphone, ipad, Android, and Macs.

Features include advanced odds/equity calculator, hand ranges and flop texture analysis, along with other key features. An optimized version for Macs (call Mac-Expert) and other device versions is available for a one time purchase.

PokerCruncher offers tutorials, blogs, and videos by poker pros and experts on their site for free.

Purchase Price:
  • $12.99 - $17.99 for “Advanced” versions for mobile apps
  • $49.99 for the “Expert” Mac version

Poker Copilot

Poker Copilot is a HUD and tracking software that claims to expose the mathematical errors in not just your opponents’ game, but in yours as well.

Onscreen statistics update automatically, with no action needed from you, so you are seeing the latest data as the software collects it in real time.

Other features include
  • bankroll charting
  • leak busting
  • session overviews
  • hand replayer
Works with most of the major poker networks.

Available for MacOS.

Full 30 Day free trial.

Purchase price:
  • Poker Copilot 6 (For Holdem and Omaha): $99
  • Upgrade to Poker Copilot 6 (only if you have an earlier versions):$39

Jivaro

Jivaro is the self-proclaimed “next-generation” poker tool. Made exclusively for use on pokerstars, Jivaro is a slick looking tool that offers a variety of features that integrates with your poker software. Showing a range of statistics with their “Strip”, HUD, and “Command Center” with all the information you might need about your tournament in one dashboard type display.

Jivaro does not offer graphs for post-game analysis, but its hand-sharing system allows you to share hands in real time to share with friends or poker coach for feedback.

Does not support Mac OS, but does offer a workaround.

Subscription Based
  • 1 month purchase for $14.99 (non-renewal)
7-Day Free trial with monthly subscription ($12.99, 3-month ($32.99), or 6-month ($59.99)

Flopzilla

Flopzilla is a range analysis software that helps you figure out how a range hits a board. Enter a preflop range and board, and the software will work out how often that range hits hands (like, top-pair, gutshot straight, flush, etc.). Use the filters to analyze beyond the flop, apply custom filters to individual starting hands.

Other features:
  • Equity calculator
  • Calculating ranges vs. unknown flop
  • Specific hand equities vs. range
  • Effect on equity on turn and river
  • Apply weights to starting hands and postflop filters
Purchase Price:
There is a one-time registration fee of $25. This will include all software updates, according to the Flopzilla website.

Last edited:
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Of course this isn't an all-inclusive list, but one we felt covered the most popular. Feel free to post with your own favorite tool and why you like it here in the thread (please no affiliate links or website links in general).

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use Leak Buster 2 and Player X-Ray Pro along with DriveHud. You can get all three in package license $79 or $129 depending on stakes. I like them because they all work together. I need to add ICMizer too. I am mainly a live player but right now with the pandemic I'm using as an opportunity to deeper understand my game. But I want to take what I learn to my live play

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I use Leak Buster 2 and Player X-Ray Pro along with DriveHud. You can get all three in package license $79 or $129 depending on stakes. I like them because they all work together. I need to add ICMizer too. I am mainly a live player but right now with the pandemic I'm using as an opportunity to deeper understand my game. But I want to take what I learn to my live play
Oh, great tip to get them bundled like that. Thanks!

J

Jo26h7han88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for this i will try it

B

betbetallin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend also to include poker tools by SimplePoker.
Simple Postflop - fastest gto postflop solver on the market, muach cheaper than piosolver and easier in use.
Simple Preflop Holdem - the most advanced, accurate gto solver for preflop
Simple GTO Trainer - Desktop GTO Training App that is compatible with piosolver and simple postflop
GTO Sensei - Mobile GTO Poker trainer that is available on the iOS and Android

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think everyone online player should have a HUD, the ability to review your play after the session is over will help you improve. I have been a Drive-HUD customer for almost as long as John A. and the guys released it. I think it is a good company, support will always do their best to help.

Also, every poker player should be using Equi-lab (It is FREE) and it shows you the equity, and allows you to build ranges for opponents to see if your call/fold makes sense.

Actually, the list that Tammy has put together covers most of the basics, I am not "ready" to make the investment to begin running sims. I think that is for high stakes players who are trying to play a balanced strategy against "good" opponents. (Don't try using this strategy against recreational players) LOL :fight:

P

profressorsmith

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you guys know any good poker software that is compatible with America's Cardroom?

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you guys know any good poker software that is compatible with America's Cardroom?

ACR allows HUDS so that pretty much means all the software in this list is OK for ACR. Of course, they are trying to crack down on RTA and poker bots but that stuff is not commercially available yet. Good Luck on your poker journey

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker tracker without a doubt they will never use another

D

DegenerateQuant

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Some new tools to consider adding to this thread:

Monkersolver, GTO+, Simple Preflop, Solver+, Postflop+, Flopzilla pro

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some new tools to consider adding to this thread:

Monkersolver, GTO+, Simple Preflop, Solver+, Postflop+, Flopzilla pro

I am going to share some top-secret shit. If anyone is investing in these "tools" who is NOT already an advanced poker player who is "beating " micros and low stakes tourneys you are falling for the hype.

This thread is offering the basics of a poker database along with equity tools. Players need to be very competent and comfortable with ALL the basic strategy before moving into the considerable investment in GTO theory. I mean this is just my opinion, we all can disagree, I am just using my experience and words of wisdom from some poker players who are much, much better than I am........If you have money to burn....don't let me talk you out of it, Love the journey !!! EDIT::: Actually Flopzilla pro is different than other tools in group

F

FerrisPP

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used Jivago and liked it a lot, although I can't do post-game analysis like some other huds, it's very intuitive and with a very clear look, I didn't use others for comparison, but I liked it a lot.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
yes .ty for this...but i dont think helps to much...overall in folding or calling is your decision and the way u understand the game.:))

J

JonasUMP

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What happened to pokerstove? :) I always liked that one

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Big Jay wants to know

How do we know if it's safe for your phone there are so many sites out there

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently began using the Solver+ iOS Apps from Crafty Wheel. There are three apps that you can use for free with limited functionality, with monthly/annual/lifetime subscriptions available for unlimited access:

Preflop+ - This one is the most useful IMO, includes nash ranges for any table size, blind count and ante level. Also includes full preset preflop ranges for any game size or blind count and lets you add your own custom ranges. The best part is the training feature, which lets you practice Combinatorics, Nash ranges (really useful if you play 3-max or 4-max SnG formats), equity calculations, pot odd calculations, and opening/calling ranges preflop. I paid for the lifetime subscription to this one as it gameifies a lot of the 'study' work in poker without feeling like work.

Postflop+ - GTO trainer, similar to DTO and Pairrd. IMO DTO has a better interface and the advantage of working on desktop.

Solver+ - Alternative solver to GTO+/piosolver. If you want an iOS/Android alternative to the desktop software this might be the way to go.

They have a discord too if you want to ask questions/need support and the developers are quite active in the community. I highly recommend at least downloading the free versions to see if they're for you!

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting ! Would be interested if there's an app that combine most of this stuff like in one thing but definitely that can be a boost in anyone game play

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
great is all this thanks tammy

S

stevelandess

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Questions about HUD selection

I'm in the USA.

I have previously used Poker Tracker on PokerStars.

I now play mostly on ACR but also have an account on Bovada.

Questions:
1) Is there a HUD which works well on both of these sites?
2) what are the gotchas when using the HUD on ACR - I don't want to get banned!

Thanks and Regards,
Steve

misterwilliams

misterwilliams

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holdem and Tournament Indicator for Live Action

Current I use Holdem Indicator and Tournament with great results. They both offer instant poker odds, real time opponent statistics, and betting patterns in simple & easy to understand displays.

Sometimes I forget to pay attention to the Win Odds before calling. I am also watching the pot odds before calling. Personal, I think it works slightly better in cash games because of fewer changing factors.

:jd4: Tournament Indicator comes with a 7-Day Trial (No credit card required):angel:

Holdem Indicator: holdemindicator.com
Tournament Indicator: tournamentindicator.com/

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never used any poker software.
Looks very interesting
Thank you

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
Poker Scientist is another browser based gto solver. One feature that sets it apart from others is feature that allowes to simplify. You can remove certain lines from strategy and see how much ev it loses against gto.