Shark scope hud for Betonline

K

Kush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently purchased a subscription to shark scope. I knew they only had a mobile hud for pokerstars and it's still great without a hud for my site. I've been scoping everyone on my tables with the App and its really worth it for less than $15 a month to get 150 searches per day. I highly recommend it for people grinding tournaments.

The reason I'm making this post is because on the Google play store the app page says "Support for other tournament types and poker sites will be added based on user demand". Personally, I would love a mobile hud for Betonline. I wanted to see how many others feel the same way and if anyone has any ideas how to get the "user demand" to be recognized by shark scope. I figured if this post got any attention that would be a start. I'm going to email Support or customer service from shark scope to let them know I would like a hud for Betonline. I encourage anyone else who feels the same way to email them as well and/or comment on this thread. Thanks for your time.