PPPoker Catcher

C

coffeehigh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A friend invited me on his club and their ok with HUDs, I'm running HM2 with the free trial of your card catcher.. Its working pretty good right now but i plan to switch HUD soon because they are discontinuing HM2 this year. Probably going to try your DriveHUD. When i do and i import the hand history, will i be able to continue with the same set of hand history or will i have to make an alias so i can merge the data from HM2 and the hands I captured by the card catcher/DriveHUD?

I hope my question make sense. thank you for your time.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A friend invited me on his club and their ok with HUDs, I'm running HM2 with the free trial of your card catcher.. Its working pretty good right now but i plan to switch HUD soon because they are discontinuing HM2 this year. Probably going to try your DriveHUD. When i do and i import the hand history, will i be able to continue with the same set of hand history or will i have to make an alias so i can merge the data from HM2 and the hands I captured by the card catcher/DriveHUD?

I hope my question make sense. thank you for your time.

They will export and then import as ipoker, unless you had them setup as the Asian hand club format under HM2. Most people don't do this, so the output format is ipoker, and hence you'll have your data, and you can setup an alias in Drivehud to account for this, but the previous data in ipoker format won't show up in your HUD, only your new data.

C

coffeehigh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Very informative, thanks for the heads up. i have set as asian on HM2 right now. hope this all goes good when i jump to DriveHUD.

D

dukeofdiligence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PPPoker Card Catcher Beta Update - v1.2.0.284:

https://drivehud.com/poker-hud/PPPoker-Card-Catcher-Install_v1.2.0.284.exe

- Added possibility to select different poker sites for Asian Poker Clubs format for HM3/PT4

This is to address hm/pt disabling pppoker in site settings. If you're currently using the catcher, you'll need to change your site settings in your database manually and set them for pokerking in hm/pt, and change your output format in the catcher by clicking settings and selecting pokerking as your output format.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this legal to usel

You shouldn't have any issue running the card catcher. Just like in ignition its on the grey side but as long as you have the card catcher running first before the pppoker App or emulator, its all good.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got my license renewed, glad there was no hiccup for ppp this past few months, keep up the good work.:D

B

BlankCraft

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just recently just started playing in pppoker, will this work better on emulator or use the windows poker client?

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the first time I've heard about this poker room.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the easiest way to explain pppoker is that, its like a homegame played online. download the app for the OS you use, join a club, deposit to your agent then play.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the easiest way to explain pppoker is that, its like a homegame played online. download the app for the OS you use, join a club, deposit to your agent then play.

And the best thing... it's super, super soft. I mean, really soft.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just recently just started playing in pppoker, will this work better on emulator or use the windows poker client?

The poker client uses less resources, but the emulator is just fine as well if you have a good system.

Happylake

Happylake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi bro. thank you for the tip, we will try

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@Happylake

Just make sure you join a reputable club/union and you should have a great time.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@Happylake

Just make sure you join a reputable club/union and you should have a great time.

Yes, it's super important. If anyone needs recommendations as well, I have long time relationships in this space (I don't get commission of any sort).

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it's super important. If anyone needs recommendations as well, I have long time relationships in this space (I don't get commission of any sort).

Hi John A,

Any union/club you can recommend with low rake or with a good rakeback program?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi John A,

Any union/club you can recommend with low rake or with a good rakeback program?

Sorry, missed this. No, not at this time. I used to, but not for this site anymore.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry, missed this. No, not at this time. I used to, but not for this site anymore.

Well it was worth a try. I like the club i'm in, just wanted to check if there was a club can join with lower rake.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it was worth a try. I like the club i'm in, just wanted to check if there was a club can join with lower rake.

Totally understand. I used to have connections here, but not anymore.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like to ask if the 6 month license will be out soon.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey :) , I will be traveling this year, just want to ask which VPN does DH2 and pppoker support/work with?