EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am thinking of purchasing a poker odds calculator.

I seen one on amazon priced at £21 it is only a pre-flop calculator so I am not sure that is what I am looking for and it has no reviews lol. That is the only one I have found. There are other software calculators that I was thinking of trying but not sure if these are illegal and most don't mention anything about it.

If anyone here uses any calculators, could you tell me which ones are the best and most importantly which ones are legal :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Not sure if this is what you're talking about.... but >
Download Pokerstove (free).

If you need help using it, check on Youtube for vids. (there are many)

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am thinking of purchasing a poker odds calculator.

I seen one on amazon priced at £21 it is only a pre-flop calculator so I am not sure that is what I am looking for and it has no reviews lol. That is the only one I have found. There are other software calculators that I was thinking of trying but not sure if these are illegal and most don't mention anything about it.

If anyone here uses any calculators, could you tell me which ones are the best and most importantly which ones are legal :)

pokerstove....free and allowed every site...everywhere...

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure if this is what you're talking about.... but >
Download Pokerstove (free).

If you need help using it, check on Youtube for vids. (there are many)
This. If you want a equity calculator you cant beat PokerStove and its free so dont be wasting your money on another one with out trying it Stove first.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Awesome guys thanks, I will check it out. :)

aero87

aero87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Were you looking for something that did it automatically? Pokerstove is free but you have to manually enter in everything.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't mind manually entering it :)

I went to pokerstove.com and I think its gone. I am looking at sites now where I can download it safely

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Is it free or a free to try, just want to make sure I have the right one before I download it :)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I will check it all out later, I have to sleep now as I got to get up early :(

T

tim132

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can can confirm the link above is good, I just downloaded it because I didn't have pokerstove on my work computer!

I also use an equity calculator on my android, it's practically the same thing

Poker Equity Calculator FREE (Android)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...vbS5tYW11c28ucG9rZXJlcXVpdHljYWxjdWxhdG9yIl0.
qr.png

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stick that £21 on your poker account insead of playing freerolls and download pokerstove which is totally free or a number of other free ones which are also very good...

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well I was hoping not to spend £21 as I am skint atm that's why I play freerolls :)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thanks for the link, I have now downloaded it.

Going to check it out now :)

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I was hoping not to spend £21 as I am skint atm that's why I play freerolls :)

Get yourself in the cc freerolls, smaller fields and a better chance to make some monies....I'm skinto too, but I think its better to put atleast a tenner in and hit the 2nl tables..not sure playing a nitty fit or fold in the donkements will really improve your game tbh....have you got a hud?

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
No I don't have a hud.

I have applied for the CC freeroll just waiting on their reply. Could take a few weeks yet.

I have received a few $ on 3 freerolls, nothing big a couple of $ here and there. I have $7 on FTP and £4.28 on Titan. I have been playing Jakarta for 8c on titan came 2nd once and got 18c lol.

Whatever I win will be going back to them if I don't win :)

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I dont know how long you've played poker but playing and finishing 2nd and winning 18c is highly depressing lol...have you tried the ukipt skill league on stars?....you play everyday and you get some good packages if you finish in the top 3.....plus you are playing against better players so your game will improve if you haven't been playing poker very long....

Or maybe play some $1.50 stt sig n go's because they are pretty easy, I remember playing them when I first started...

Or try some 45-90 man mtts, I think the lowest buy in is like $0.25....

Give yourself half a chance to make a BR

Oh and when you do win lots of money, I would suggest you get yourself a hud :)

Chronical23

Chronical23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker calcuators don't seem like that much of an advantage after you have played for years

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I just think they are good just to show the % of a win against so many people. I can't work things out in my head so its perfect :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
poker calcuators don't seem like that much of an advantage after you have played for years
taking the time to study/reivew with help of an equity calc. like Pokerstove is a huge plus for anyone (especially anyone who hasn't put in time studying).

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am loving pokerstove :)

It is easy to enter your cards while you are waiting for your turn. I am still folding the same pre-flop hands as I was before playing. If it is yellow on Pokerstove I fold, if it is light green I raise a little, if it is dark green I raise quite a bit. I love the pre-flop graph I just need a HUD now to see what percentage people are raising pre-flop. I was thinking of getting poker tracker when I start making some money as I like the sound of that one. Are there any free huds to use for now. I don't mean free to try, I don't want to try one for free as I will get used to it and be gutted when I can't afford to buy one.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am loving pokerstove :)

If it is yellow on Pokerstove I fold, if it is light green I raise a little, if it is dark green I raise quite a bit. .

Figure out a different way of varying your raises, what you are doing there will be terribly obvious. Many will tell you to pick a standard (for you) raise and use it always.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I kind of use different size raises so I never raise the same total.

The only thing I keep to with betting is that I never limp in

Poker Odds Calculator Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator