Other than HUDs, what is the most useful program for you?

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Total posts
I do not use a HUD at this moment and am trying just to learn the game, but I was wondering what other software programs are most useful that are also allowed. I saw a few people mention flopzilla although I don't know how useful it is to helping win poker hands.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Total posts
I'd say Flopzilla and Cardsrunners EV, both which is great for hand analysis.

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Total posts
So does the CC odds Calculator, Flopzilla, and Cardsrunner EV basically do the same thing. For a new person would one better than the other to start with?

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PIO Solver is all the rage for the GTO crowd but this is the last thing I would use once I felt I have exhausted all other materials.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Equilab is a must have program in my opinion and ICMizer for sure.

N

nunch92

Enthusiast
Total posts
Great question! Additionally, I'm curious as to what the best free softwares are. I know many of these cost money, but I am just looking to improve my game for the time being. Also, they don't all work with Mac.. :cool:

MrShove

MrShove

Enthusiast
Total posts
Also, they don't all work with Mac.. :cool:

If you find one you really want to use try installing it using CrossOver. It works for many many Windows applications. I have Equilab running on my Mac. ;)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Total posts
poker odds calculator is very useful. I also like to use the hand replay feature of the HUD software so that i can analyze some interesting hands later after i finish playing and see if i acted right or wrong in them.